PDA

View Full Version : Rep Point Situation

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Okay so we all know how helpful LeFox is whenever we have any kind of question, even if it's already on the site like a thousand times he still helps us out and points us to the link or location of the necessary information in a sage-like manner. Well....someone has been voting his rep down, it is probably someone that was spamming the forum with the same message/pic/crap over and over again.

So lets all help LeFox get his rep points back. I know he had at least 40 so lets at least get it back to there, I think if may have even been as high as 50 or more. As all of you can probably tell from looking around the posts. We all owe some or most of our knowledge of Buells to LeFox for one reason or another.

Help a Bueller out ya'll...

[up]LeFox[up]

Thaloc
10-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Vote for Pedro...I mean LeFox!!!

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 03:13 PM
LOL at Thaloc, you're a tool man, but in a good way. Like that one tool you never use for something, but makes you feel better when you see it. Which for me is a hammer...

Thaloc
10-08-2008, 03:18 PM
rofl, im in that kinda mood to be completly un helpfull too! Its like it was meant to be.

On a side note thinking of completly useless things, I seen like 400lbs guy on a R6 Raven the other day...

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Th@t m@k3$ my $u$p3n$!0n hurt...

\/ 0 + 3 f0r L3F0x

Thaloc
10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Have you ever been on a JetSki and got something stuck in your intake? and u gas it and it goes "Gurglegurglegurglegurgle" it was kinda like that.....only sadder

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 03:39 PM
L0L @ Th@l0c, gurglegurgle( h331p m3, h331p m3 )

Stevenc150
10-08-2008, 04:33 PM
So lets all help LeFox get his rep points back. I know he had at least 40 so lets at least get it back to there, I think if may have even been as high as 50 or more. As all of you can probably tell from looking around the posts. We all owe some or most of our knowledge of Buells to LeFox for one reason or another.

Agr33d.

teh Nub
10-08-2008, 04:49 PM
It's probably your fault for making everyone realize lefox isn't a girl....

big b
10-08-2008, 05:13 PM
I agree that LeFox is a great guy and always willing to help. I'll vote for him, but what are rep points and what are they good for?

buellxb
10-08-2008, 05:24 PM
I have the ability to see each vote someone has cast. I will look into whomever has cast an unreasonable amount of negative votes.

Thaloc
10-08-2008, 05:31 PM
I could make a pretty educated guess....FIDO!!! Dont be jealose of Fox's rep! lol nahh just playing

*cough*deadpool*cough*

dave_xb12r
10-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I noticed the other day that Lefox had gone down to like half... and another person whom shall remain nameless had an unusually high amount of rep points. I tried down voting them because of a rude comment, and their points went up!!! I think something is wrong with the system. Someone has hacked the forums!! Where are those l33t n3rds when you need them?

BuellPartsGuy
10-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Evidently, I deserve a rep of 1....... awesome

teh Nub
10-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Evidently, I deserve a rep of 1....... awesome

I just doubled your rep score!

In doing so, I need the hookup on handgurds for my XB12Ss....;)

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 07:56 PM
LOL at all of ya'll. I gave myself a rep point because it wouldn't let me give LeFox another one until I spread around the reps to more authors, so I started looking through the posts and handing out a few well deserved rep points and trying to up LeFox's as well.

Big B, they are just a representation of how well your posts serve others really, the more you have in reference to your posts, you can tell who knows their stuff and who doesn't. If you have a guy with over 500 posts and no rep, then obviously those posts weren't very helpful, keep in mind this doesn't apply to everyone (BPG is very underappreciated).

teh Nub - IT'S TRUE I'M SO SORRY

It's probably your fault for making everyone realize lefox isn't a girl....

I also doubled BPG rep, which he deserves, all I ask in return is... nvm I forgot for a second that Flying Purple People Eaters don't make good housepets...

BuellPartsGuy
10-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Thank you.

I don't know if I can compete with the Parts shop on here just due to shipping alone, not even factoring a hook up. ;)

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Geez somebody voted me down 3, wtf? Hope I deserved it.

Stevenc150
10-08-2008, 08:12 PM
BuellXB: I have the ability to see each vote someone has cast. I will look into whomever has cast an unreasonable amount of negative votes.

Thaloc: *cough*deadpool*cough*
BuellXB, I'm with *cough* Thaloc, I'm not mentioning any *cough*deadpool*cough* names but...

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Geez, 2 more? W/E. Maybe this is what I get for trying to help LeFox out, well in that case,

TAKE EM ALL YOU SPINELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING ****, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE HERE THEN POLITELY POINT IT OUT OR GET THE **** OUT, DON'T **** WITH US YOU ****ING PANSY.

CHOKE YOURSELF..DO IT...DO IT NOW....

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH BUCKSHOT

Thaloc
10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Call me names...[down]

lol

FIDOSOL
10-08-2008, 10:56 PM
uh huh ...

Buellysses
10-08-2008, 11:52 PM
I'd be interested to see the verdict on who's lowering the scores... Lets flame them out of here! =)

Now if we could just get Fox to post so we had easy access to help his rep point situation... :D

teh Nub
10-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Geez, 2 more? W/E. Maybe this is what I get for trying to help LeFox out, well in that case,

TAKE EM ALL YOU SPINELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING ****, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE DONE HERE THEN POLITELY POINT IT OUT OR GET THE **** OUT, DON'T **** WITH US YOU ****ING PANSY.

CHOKE YOURSELF..DO IT...DO IT NOW....

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH BUCKSHOT

-1 for cussing like a sailor, army boy!

buellxb
10-09-2008, 12:21 AM
You're assumptions are wrong about deadpool...

Deadpool has cast only 1 negative vote

I really only see one member that appears to have cast a large amount of negative votes compared to positive votes at roughly 2 negative votes for every positive vote.

Two other members that have cast a large amount of negative votes cast twice as many positive votes.

Keep guessing...

BTW, please don't cast votes just to attempt to correct for someone you feel is cheating the system. If I find the person messing it up I can delete their votes, give them a warning and possibly ban them if they continue. It will be hard to get things back to normal if all sorts of random people are voting in an attempt to correct the situation. ;)

Bordsnbikes
10-09-2008, 12:45 AM
We get negative points for rude comments eh? Haha.

troyford417
10-09-2008, 01:06 AM
when i ask a question on this forum, i could not care less about the reputation of replys. people like LeFox and many others seem to give excelent advice and futhermore FREE ADVICE. so let us not worry about some twelve year old playying on the computer, interfere with what is good.

p.s. i dont have any points to loose.[cool][up]

LeFox
10-09-2008, 10:07 AM
thanks alot people and fido...

wanted to restore my votes myself, but they kept dropping, so i don't mind them being low...

i know what i do and that's enough for me ;)

thanks for the support anyway [up]

FIDOSOL
10-09-2008, 10:57 AM
Well I have an innate sense of justice, although usually overshadowed by an innate need to be cruel to others. I fulfill the latter at work and the other one here on the forum.

Rude comments get neg rep huh? My rep should probably be a negative value.

Good to see your rep is finally back to being higher than mine LeFox.

All is as it should be in the world of BuellXB(.com).

teh Nub
10-09-2008, 11:34 AM
The reputation system on any forum I've been a member of always gets abused or misused. Those that have been around here for a while know who is going to respond with helpful information.