PDA

View Full Version : cover

MustangGuy
06-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Can anyone recommend a good cover for my Firebolt? Right now I have to park it outside. It's in a somewhat sheltered spot. Rain and moisture aren't much of an issue in the desert, but it does get hit with a lot of sun for part of the day. I have a thin cover on it but I need something better - looking for ideally something reflective or at least a light color. There's a bunch out there to choose from but I was hoping somebody might have a good suggestion that would be what I'm looking for. Thanks!

plasticgunz
06-05-2012, 08:05 PM
cycleshell.com

MustangGuy
06-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Funny coincidence... I was looking under our classifieds at Lightnings and there's a new ad that shows the bike with a cycleshell. Great looking shelter! Unfortunately I need more of a traditional cover because where I keep the bike is a paved area on the side of my house and there's not enough room between my house and the privacy wall on the property line.

PwrHse
06-06-2012, 01:16 AM
California Car Cover Co. I have used their indoor covers in the past on other bikes , they are top quality . I would guess their outdoor version is also . Prices are reasonable also .