PDA

View Full Version : 1125r FMF apex Pipe and EBR ecm for sale.

mowgoli84
06-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Well, most of you know about my spill a few weeks ago.

Like the title says. I have an FMF apex Carbon Can, collector pipe and EBR Race ECM for sale. The pipe has about 5,000 miles on it, and will be due for a repack soon. If the buyer wishes, for an extra 20 bucks I will repack the thing before it ships out, but I will not be able to do that until this weekend. Some people have split these carbon cans, however, FMF has been good about replacing them. Also, if you keep the thing packed, its not gonna overheat. The pipe is undamaged, the tip at the collector pip shows a little wear (its a tad dirty) but other than that its in excellent condition. I will clean everything up the best I can before I send em out. The pipe has a few small dings, and i mean small... not noticeable when its installed.
Pipe and ECM will be shipped in original FMF APEX box.

The ecm. Has less than 200 miles on it. They originally sent me a damaged ECM, this is the replacement they sent me.

The only thing you may need is a few mounting bolts. I wll supply them if need be.

$550 OBO

Its been a fun ride... I've owned two buells since I have been on this forum and had a blast. I really enjoy the tight knit group we have here.
I'd throw up some pics but the pipe is in my storage box a few hours away and I have to go pick it up this week.

I'll post pics asap.

mowgoli84
06-12-2012, 05:19 PM
dont be scared to throw out offers.. also interested in trades for a jacket, helmet, etc.

mowgoli84
06-13-2012, 02:40 AM
bump... also, i have passenger pegs, a clear windshield, stock cheese grader off an 1125. Looking to buy the bike back, so I may have other goodies.

mowgoli84
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
bump 475 obo.. thats ecm and pipe. i need it gone!

yankwb
11-30-2016, 03:15 PM
still have the exhaust?