PDA

View Full Version : New guy

Mace
04-23-2007, 01:16 AM
Just thought that I would take the time to introduce myself. My name is Chris Mace and I am a speed head. I just bought an 07 Firebolt XB12r, almost had it 4 days now... and already had it at 130. Its nothing to get it there... almost as much fun to drive as my 04 SRT-10 Viper Truck. I have had many different Harleys in the past 5 years, and they cant hold up to my mileage and torture. I hope this one can, are there any mods that can be done??

MrOrange
04-23-2007, 01:46 AM
Welcome Mace, I got a XB9s in which I Installed the Race ECM, a Jardine pipe, and opened up the air box. The bike rocks! I believe that the XB12 can have all the same mods done, I think that after 06 the airboxes were factory "opened up", so you will not need to do that. I will be putting the bike on a dyno hopefully Tuesday and will post the differences. Enjoy your XB...

07xb12r
04-23-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey Mace, congrads, you're gonna love it[up] Read up on the parts forum, and do it yourself forum, plenty you can do. And if thats not enough, there are plenty of talented people here with resourses that can hook you up. This site is (almost) as good as your bike. Take care, post some pics soon!

onebadblaz
04-23-2007, 03:03 AM
Welcome to the forum! There are plenty of things you can do to them. Hope you enjoy the site[up]