PDA

View Full Version : Colorado race ecm help

spyder_monkey
06-30-2012, 05:52 PM
New to forum - live in Colorado Springs. I'd love to learn more about the ecmspy and race maps for my xb12r. Reading a ton online, but just not getting it. More of a hands-on learner. If you are willing to give a lesson I will make it worth your time - $, meal/beer, tickets to local MMA fights (I work in the sport). Help a brother out. [confused]

anrkizm95
06-30-2012, 05:55 PM
http://www.thetuniversity.com/

CO Buell
07-06-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm in Denver and looking for the same help. Maybe we can find someone to school us both. :)

theoctopus
07-06-2012, 03:21 AM
Marc (the other tuner) and I would love to help the both of you. Come check out my business: The Tuniversity (http://www.thetuniversity.com/).

I'm a forum moderator and sponsor, and well reviewed on this forum and others.

Rescue6
09-18-2012, 07:09 AM
I am in Colorado Springs and I just picked up an 04 with a race kit on it already. Did you two find someone to help you out locally. I would like to do the reset on mine.

spyder_monkey
09-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Yeah - got it figured out. Seen more Buelss here in the last 3 weeks than ever. Was at the MRA races at PPIR Sautrday watching a friend race and one of his pit mate's has 4 guys pull up all on Buells (1125, 2 Uly, Botl). First time in my life I've ever seen 5 Buells in one place.

Jesse T
09-19-2012, 01:46 PM
Guys, first Sunday of the month a group of Buellers meet up in Morrison. If the weather is good on the 7th would you guys like to meet and head up there? I live in Woodland Park and head the back way towards 285. Let me know, I keep an eye also on the Denver thread but there is not much activity. :(

Rescue6
09-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the invite. I am not sure If the bike will be ready yet. I just ordered brake pads, fork seals, bushings and O-rings, a new front tire. Might need a new front rotor, not sure yet. I still need to do a TPS reset and figure out how to lift the front end to do the forks and tire. who does the TPS resets in our area?