PDA

View Full Version : Messenger Bag

azsnow
04-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Go to your local Buell stealer, and take a test drive. Be sure to ask for your free messenger bag. I did this today, and this little bag is sweet, handy and best of all free!

07xb12r
04-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Yes, very nice bag, great for airplane travel as well as a bike bag. Bonus: you get to try a different version Buell[up] plus i'm telling all my friends who always ask WHY? Hope they take up the offer, so I can watch them try and wipe off the grin that will be plastered on thier faces:D

BuellPartsGuy
04-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Yeah and I think I am working at the only dealer that isnt doing that promo. [confused] I guess I will have to grab one when I head back to MN in a couple weeks.

mrdozer2you
04-27-2007, 12:53 PM
You all can get things from your local dealer? Wow. I asked my local dealer for the buell parts catalog and they didnt even have one for themselves!!!

BuellPartsGuy
04-27-2007, 05:04 PM
yeah I only have one at my dealership. I have called and tried to get more shipped to me and they tell me its all online. Come on Buell I work at the dealer, you want me to sell people your things, people are going to want catalogs. Its like the internet is making paper obsolete or something. American Sportbike is the same way. I just dont understand this.

07xb12r
04-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Sorry to hear BPG, Of all the people here you surely deserve one for all your help and info. I looked up Az. on the official site, and there are 4 locations, I forgot where you live, see if any are near you. About the catalogs...If more were available, people would have a wish book that they could go over more often and save $$$ and more profit for Buell, go figure? Take care bud, hope you are well[up]

BuellPartsGuy
04-28-2007, 02:37 AM
I know there are some dealers around here that are doing that promo, but I cant pull strings there to get one and I cant test ride right now with my leg the way it is. I am vacationing back to MN here soon. The dealer I used to work at said they are doing it, so I will just grab one there. lol [smirk]

azsnow
04-28-2007, 05:08 AM
Hey BPG I got mine at Chandler, owned by your company right? (Ride Now) and I didn't have to ride anything, let them know I wasnt going to buy a new bike and just wanted the bag. I like it when free stuff is involved and I don't have to waste my time!