PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade blue firebolt seat and subframe for lighting seat and frame

zwelch1125r
08-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Hi , i just picked up a xb9r firebolt instead of 1125R so i should probably change but name but anyways, I'm looking for a nice exhaust and either trade or straight up buy and lighting S seat or something like it. Let me know what you have and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks, Z

Kuntreeboy
08-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Z Congrats on the bike first off! Second GOOD luck with getting an S tail, if thats what you mean by seat, I assume since you picked up a bolt thats what you mean! There are 2-3 people a day posting trying to find an S tail. If you have the funds you might be better off buying on from Buellparts.net! Just email them and they can give you a price!! I would trade you mine but you wouldnt wanna pay what I have in it!!! I am selling my bike and think it might be a better draw for me to just keep it and let it go with the bike! Good luck though welcome to the board!! Great place!!

zwelch1125r
08-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the information, if you change your mind about selling the S tail let me know. i figured it was a long shot finding an S tail but worth a try.

any ideas on a nice exhaust?

Thanks, Z

zwelch1125r
08-10-2012, 12:03 AM
on buellparts.net do those seats come with the rails and everything i need to change out the bolt tail or is it just the seat?

Thanks i appreciate your response

Kuntreeboy
08-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Exhaust I would recommend HAWK he is a site sponsor on the right side there and one hell of a guy!! He will talk to you on the phone for hours if you let him and tell you everything you ever wanted to know about a Buell (And allot you didnt). You will need the whole Rail setup along with the seat, You need both seat rails, the tail section, battery Tray a different seat latch cable (I still used the old but it's difficult, Seat, and rear brake resevoir. If you email buell parts and tell them you want the whold set they can look the prices up and let you know. If you have any questions let me know

nikfleisch
08-10-2012, 12:21 PM
On a budget-hawk
No budget-keda

Both awesome exhausts, both site sponsors, and can personally vouche for both of their work!