PDA

View Full Version : Outdoorsman Top and Side Cases

jhaynes
11-17-2008, 05:34 PM
I travel on back roads and Hwy. a lot. Looking for reliable cases. The "standard" cases have a rep. of leaking water. Anyone have our know of the "new" Outdoorsman cases? (M1930.1AK)

ezrider84
11-23-2008, 11:02 PM
Hi we have been slowly building some new products and wanted to see if there was much interest out there?

The items we will be realeasing shortly include:

Luggage Mount Modular System for Storm(Hardig Bags)
3 different size bags

2 different size Aluminum bags

1-Rear rack system
1-Rear top box systems

These all will be very reasonable priced around 1/2 of Jesses Bags/Buell Systems

All are modular so you can swap sizes, purchase replacements and have a very versatile system.....

email me a jim.anderson@mtglimied.net or

check other products out at riderspecialties.com

Thanks and I would appreciate your feedback

Thanks

Jim

WULFGODSXB
11-25-2008, 01:23 AM
check out hepco and becker site. they offer a full line of baggs that should fit the stock bag mounts (they make the stock buell xt baggs) as far as the leaking problem i had the problem with one of mine. i took both of them in like a fool and had the updated seals put inn after that they both leaked purfusly. i kept complaining they replaced them with a new set that i have not got to try yet but according to hepco and becker they said the baggs should not leak under normal conditions except if submerged or power washed hope this helps you out.