PDA

View Full Version : Buell ECM Spy USB Cable

njsxb9
11-19-2008, 02:46 AM
I have a couple of these cables available for $55 Shipped so if you are interest shoot me an email at nick.schmidt@moto-madness.com

Here it is the Buell ECM SPY Cable. This cable is for all 98-08 Buell XB9 XB12 Lightning & Firebolts and X1 models. Never pay for another TPS reset again and with the FREE ECM Spy program which is available for download or we will include, you can remap and custom tune your Buell. This cable is less then the price your dealer will charge you which is usually about $70.

No need to speed HUNDREDS of wasted dollars on a Buell Race ECM or Power Commander when you can do the exact same thing by adjusting your maps with this cable and the free ECM Spy program. The connection is extremely easy and with the instruction guide included you wil be tuning your Buell in No Time. Lots of help are also available on the ECM Spy website which you can search for easily

cthagreekgod
11-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Does ECM Spy work with the Buell Race ECM?

firechickenXB9R
11-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes!

njsxb9
11-26-2008, 01:10 AM
Yup it will work no problem. The Race ECM is not necessary but makes it a bit easier to tune since the mapping is adjusted already.

Thaloc
11-26-2008, 07:52 PM
This cable is for all 98-08 Buell XB9 XB12 Lightning & Firebolts and X1 models.
ECMSpy will NOT work on 08 Buells and you should not advertise as such. Also on the '08s you can reset your tps without anything but your key.

EDIT: And Power Commander is the ONLY thing that will work for '08 Buell XBs at this point.

Trill
11-26-2008, 08:42 PM
ya take that!!!

ALthough some EARLY 08 models will work with ECMSPY.
I also hear you can throw an older ecm on the bike and go from there..