PDA

View Full Version : Need some ideas

skellybuell
12-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Ok so here is my thing, I am going to be doing a whole new paint scheme on my xb9r. When i bought my bike i knew what i wanted it to look like. I am going to have alot of airbrushing done on my bike to make it a skeleton of a buell, the front fairing is going to be the head ( of course) it will have horns coming up the sides around the windshield and cheek bone accents and such, the airbox will be its spine with bones wraping around it and coming down the sides like the bones around your back connecting to your rib cage, and the tail section will be like a tail bone. Where i am having trouble in coming up with some ideas is the section in the tailpiece under the sides of the seat, i was thinking of a hip bone but it would look small compared to the rest and out of place, also the chin guard on the bottom half over the exhaust... I was thinking of just removing it but didnt think it would look right. If anyone has any ideas I am very open, I just want it to look right. My idea is to make the skeleton of a Buell, not human or animal but what the skeleton of a Buell would look like. Thanks guys.... just tryin to think outside the box needs guys who think outside the box and i know you all do :)

GatorBuell
12-06-2008, 01:35 PM
That would be cool looking but i have nothing to help. Take pic's all the way threw the process.