PDA

View Full Version : How do I attach a PDF file in a new thread?

ZPower
11-27-2012, 08:25 PM
I have a question: How do I attach a PDF file in a new thread or post for other to see? I am having some trouble with it and am getting a bit frustrated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZPower

psychodad
11-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm not at work so i can't try this 1st, I'm limited on programming with my wife's home laptop.

Try a SAVE AS....as a JPEG, or some other image related file....then upload to Photobucket.

FlaXB9R
11-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Use the snipping tool and crop what you want save as picture and upload. If you want to share the whole file and its bigger than 1 page you could upload to dropbox or google documents and share the link also.

ZPower
11-28-2012, 06:42 AM
Awesome, thanks psychodad and FlaXB9R. The PDF file is around 40 pages long, so it would be a little time consuming to convert every page to an image. Thank you for your quick replies and helpful attitude.

ZPower

Loki
11-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Other then that upload it online like to google docs and then make sure its shareable or public. Then copy the link and paste it in here.

ZPower
11-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Thank you Loki for your advice. My next question with google docs that is do the people that want to view it have to have a google mail account? Thanks.

ZPower