PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in SoCal with ECM Spy working?

stikemup
12-12-2008, 03:17 AM
I don't suppose anyone in SoCal with ECM Spy working could flash my XB9R for a price? I have the Race ECM file to be used, just trying to avoid ordering a cable [smirk]

lighting
12-12-2008, 04:28 AM
Email XOPTIC and explain to him what you're looking for, he could send you a new program including race ecm settings. You'll need a interface cable which he also sells or ebay and a laptop or handheld Palm. He'll design a program for you specific need and emailed to you and then you reset you tps and reflash you ecm with the new program.

stikemup
12-12-2008, 05:13 AM
Email XOPTIC and explain to him what you're looking for, he could send you a new program including race ecm settings. You'll need a interface cable which he also sells or ebay and a laptop or handheld Palm. He'll design a program for you specific need and emailed to you and then you reset you tps and reflash you ecm with the new program.

I don't think you understood my post. I was asking if someone in the area already had a cable and the program so I could pay them to just flash mine real fast.