PDA

View Full Version : Replacement and/or upgrade H-D / Buell front wheel bearings?!

ghost96b69
12-12-2008, 04:58 AM
Anyone know of a replacement or upgrade wheel bearing for the Buell XB wheels? Need to purchase some so I can deliver them to the dealer who has my bike held hostage.. They don't have the bearings and I can't find them locally other than another dealer which can't have the bearings here until Sat or Mon.. Would like to get it back tomorrow.. Let me know if you know of bearings that will replace the HD bearings.. Thanks.. [mad]

ophawk
12-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I have a set, both front and rear if I remember correctly. They are the upgraded ones with the orange seals.
you can PM me @ ophawk@gmail.com
Later
Dale

ghost96b69
12-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Are the ones with the orange seals the recalled bearings? Thanks man, I will contact you today or tomorrow.. For now I'm having HD put em' in tomorrow, I really needed to find some today locally so I could get my bike back today.. So I'll get it back tomorrow.. But I'd definitely like to upgrade based on the fact that both the steering head bearing and front wheel bearings failed at 10k miles..[confused]