PDA

View Full Version : 2 EBR teams in AMA superbike

vaxb12r
01-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Dustin Dominguez and Cory west are going to be riding the 1190rs for the RSRacecraft team. I am stoked to see Corey West on the 1190, he was wild on the 600s so I am hoping for some more madness on the big bikes. I don't know Dustin Dominguez but I am hoping he has some good rides.

Road Racing World (http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=50694)

vaxb12r
01-25-2013, 06:43 PM
O ya I forgot to add thats now 2 teams in AMA superbike with EBR! Great to see more of them out there!

Loki
01-25-2013, 09:52 PM
[up][up]

BuellyBagger
01-26-2013, 06:21 AM
[up]

although the relationship with HERO makes me a little worried that the new EBR production bikes are going to be a little too much like a cheap Indian motor scooter[sad]

netty2424
01-26-2013, 08:58 AM
although the relationship with HERO makes me a little worried that the new EBR production bikes are going to be a little too much like a cheap Indian motor scooter

Buellybagger, that's an interesting thought. I've had it myself a few times. Lets just hope Erik wasn't so eager to get back into production that he settles for manufacturing poor quality bikes. I can't imagine he would given his history and the price points we keep hearing about through the rumor mills. If he's going to make junk scooters, might as well price them accordingly and flood the market with crap as a volume deal.

Sorry for thread jack!