PDA

View Full Version : needing complete rear end (tail /subframe) for 2006 XB9SX

brijesh600
01-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately i do not own a buell, but i am trying to build a custom streetfighter and i would like to use the XB9SX tail end on my bike. i havent been so lucky to find any ofthese parts on ebay, so i may have to break down and settle for brand new parts. I just love the buells too much to have any other subframe on my bike, SO BPG i am needing your help to price these parts for me, so that i can buy them from you, I dont have a parts list so i am just going off a service manual as far as the names goes!
1.Right tail section
2. Center tail section
3. Left tail section
4. Trunk pan assembly
and all associated brackets to fasten this together.
If you have a parts list just for the rear tail/subframe section that you can send to me, i would be more than grateful to give you exact part numbers.
thanks

Stevenc150
01-09-2009, 03:23 AM
This guys got a LOT of stuff for sale, might have some of the parts you're looking for. Buell Parts for Sale (http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/21/427117.html?1231423612)

brijesh600
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
thanks for the link! most of his parts that i want are rashed up bad, not sure if the battery tray that is shown there will work for all S tail ends or not? any insight on this?