PDA

View Full Version : Complete Latus Style Pipe Kit for sale

xlr8n_xb
01-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Anybody want to build a Latus style pipe? I have a brand new MagnaFlow 11148 muffler, all the attachment bracket removed from a stock XB muffler, and a VeccoHighPerformance Polished 304 Stainless Steel 90deg 2.25" Mandrel Bend for the Tips. If anyone is interested in this kit let me know. I was gonna build the pipe but I'm just not sure yet what I want to do.

xlr8n_xb
01-10-2009, 03:46 PM
You would still have to fabricate a turndown from the headers into this pipe as well as the front chin spoiler bracket. But this would be a good start.

mac and cheese ss
02-08-2009, 12:35 AM
i work in a machine shop, how much?

xlr8n_xb
02-08-2009, 01:36 AM
mac and cheese ss: Sorry i forgot to update this post. I am currently working with a fab shop to get this can finished and on my bike. Sorry for the inconvenience. I bought all the parts for like $120 minus the new bend from Jardine. That was another $80. So by time im done im lookin at $300 probably.

xlr8n_xb
02-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Mac and cheese ss: what is your email? I will part with all the parts I have and the jardine bend when it comes in for $240. I paid $80 for the magnaflow can, $40 for the exhaust I cut the brackets off, $10 for the mounting clamps and block, $30 for the SS mandrel bend for the tips and now $80 for the jardine bend which should be here in a week or so. I can include receipts with all this stuff so you know Im not trying to make any money. I may just get a race can instead.

mac and cheese ss
02-08-2009, 05:46 AM
brandon.yahr@hotmail.com
email some pics??

xlr8n_xb
02-13-2009, 10:00 PM
mac and cheese: Sorry I haven't gotten you those pics yet. I am going to get the exhaust welded and finished up. I still may just sell it when I'm done. I am waiting for the bend to come from jardine. They said it wont ship til he 27th of this month. So til that comes I can't really do anything with it. Will you still be interested when its complete? If i do sell it I also will have a race ecm and a filter to go with it. Let me know. The whole exhaust kit (muffler, race ecm and k&n) would go for around $625.