PDA

View Full Version : MIA James? Jammer84_03 aka Jazzydancer on Feebay

Internet Annoyance
04-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Im looking for a forum member, first name of James, forum name is Jammer84_03 and his ebay ID is
Jazzydancer_07 I bought some buell parts from him (Cylinders) for one of my Sportster projects and he was paid, but item never arrived, Its been 2 weeks or so now,,he said they were shipped, no tracking number, and no reply to emails, SH*t does happen and I can understand if something did happen (swept out to sea, in jail, out of the area, etc etc) but i would appreciate hearing from him. He has good feedback on Feebay, and in my emails with him seemed cool, want to give the benefit of the doubt to him. So,, anyone know him or how to reach him, have him contact me and ill be good. Im not in a huge hurry for the parts, but starting to worry he is AWOL, so, PLEASE contact me ASAP and all will be good.
okay??[confused][confused][confused]

Internet Annoyance
04-13-2013, 10:45 AM
bump, anyone know this guy??? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt,, and will wait a few more days,,, perhaps he got swept out to sea?

buellxb9rs
04-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Sorry, wish I could help but I don't know him

Cooter
04-13-2013, 12:38 PM
I don't know him, but can I have his e-bay name? [cool]

Good luck buddy.

thrstrmech
04-13-2013, 03:44 PM
open a claim on ebay over it, get a refund from paypal, hope you used 'em

Zeroflat24
04-13-2013, 05:12 PM
open a claim on ebay over it, get a refund from paypal, hope you used 'em Ill second this motion. ALWAYS use paypal so you at least have a chance at a refund if someone screws you. Hopefully this guy just picked really slow shipping.

CrazyTexan
04-13-2013, 07:49 PM
It has happened before with him. I bought a timing cover and then he went MIA. A few other members had the problem aswell at the same time. PayPal refunded me and then a few weeks(or over a month) later he came back on here and apologized and explained he was busy etc.good luck.

Internet Annoyance
04-14-2013, 02:24 AM
Hmmm, crapola, I was out of town on a road trip to calif,, figured the parts would be here when i got back, emailed, no answer, so i DID file a claim.. its pending on him at this point. Im going to try for full contact details and call him,, will give it a day or 2 more, but looks like it will be pursuing the refund,. too bad, id rather have the parts.
I really hate to leave a negative, I used to Feebay parts for a shop and got bad feedback on that account over really petty stuff, people can be jerks,, so im not inclined to flame someone. But,,,,,, on the other hand,,I paid my money, and now he is off the grid, so what the hell,
Crazy texan,,, I didnt see a negative on his feedback, you didnt neg him? Ill have to go back and look, maybe its buried. thanks for the info. weird its a repeat problem with him.

ONO XB
04-14-2013, 07:07 AM
Happened to me too around the same time as crazytexan for the same part. He had said he was selling a few remaining covers. It was through here and not on eBay. Never got the part and because I was tring to give him the benefit of the doubt, I went past the time frame of being able to file a dispute. There's a thread of it on here somewhere. I was actually able to get ahold of him at one point and he had said something about his computer being messed up and so on. Then he went mia again.
Good luck!

anrkizm95
04-14-2013, 07:17 AM
http://www.buellxb.com/Buells-for-Sale/Buell-Parts-for-Sale/Clear-Timing-Covers-FS-03-07-Motors

link to jammer/james zucker (https://www.facebook.com/james.zucker84)

anrkizm95
04-14-2013, 07:33 AM
how many members have lost money dealing with jammer?

Internet Annoyance
04-14-2013, 10:04 AM
okay, heres the other half of the story, He emailed and said he was having problems with feebay, and his account, so asked me to pay via paypal via a service instead. Which is a bit hokey, but i know from experience that ebay does do this, you are limited to 10 items per month and a dollar limit and often they hold your money. So knowing that i went ahead and paid via his request. I dont think it did him any good as ebay shows the payment made anyway and im good as far as my "Item not recieved" claim, (Like it or not, they track this stuff) so maybe he is pissed at ebay for screwing with him, but thats not my fault and it only punishes him for not shipping when he has been paid. I wanted to give him some slack... but since he actually has history like this, this of course changes things. He has till monday to straighten this out, then ill pursue my refund and he gets a negative feedback.
Balls in your court dude, fix the problem and we are good, but you dont,,,, then your name is mud.

Internet Annoyance
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
update, i sent the guy multiple messages and finally Monday night upgraded the case to Feebay customer service. I ASKED for his phone number, you used to be able to get all that info, sellers address, phone number, etc,, they dont seem willing to do that anymore. Instead customer service didnt waste any time. gave me a full refund and closed the case.
So. he also got a negative feedback and a serious strike on his feebay account.
Major Bummer, I would have preferred to have the parts. I dont flame people without trying to work things out, but he knew he had a deal hanging, and even if his computer crashed, he could borrow a friends or gone to a public library or something.
Maybe he has a REALLY good excuse like he got deployed with Seal team 7, the one you dont hear as much about and is pursuing American justice and freedom in some exotic desert wasteland.
But you guys says he has a history of this behavior,,,and then shows up months later.
We shall see wont we?
Bummer dude. you had my phone number as well,. Im very patient and would have been happy to work with you regardless, but you left me without any choice as i had a limited time frame with Feebay to pursue a claim.

fireinxb
04-16-2013, 02:42 PM
This guy stole money from me last year when I attempted to buy a EBR rotor from him in some for sale post. I ended up having to dispute the payment with paypal and eventually got my money back.

Good luck.

fireinxb
04-16-2013, 02:48 PM
The ordeal is well documented here (http://www.buellxb.com/Buells-for-Sale/Buell-Parts-for-Sale/NIB-Front-6mm-brake-rotor).

Basically he took 2 peoples money for the same item, and neither of us got the item. Then he apologized for the whole ordeal.

Not sure whats going on this time though..

CrazyTexan
04-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Second forsale MIA (http://www.buellxb.com/Buells-for-Sale/Buell-Parts-for-Sale/NIB-Front-6mm-brake-rotor/2/)

how many members have lost money dealing with jammer?

Theres the other thread.. I diddnt "loose " any money Thanks to paypal but I would have. And I'm with you annoyance. Id rather ha e the part. But way long ago and over it

fireinxb
04-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Yeah, the guy should have been banned by now. What's up mods? Any other forum I'm on this guy would have been banned after the first ordeal.

anrkizm95
04-16-2013, 04:03 PM
the guy should have been banned by now. What's up mods?
we cant ban him only the administrator can i sent buellxb a pm on sunday.

konarider94
04-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Maybe just ban from the classifieds? He is a good person as far as i can tell. I know him personally and he has been honest with me. I cant argue with anyone here on their experience. I even joked with him when he put this listing up saying you are actually going to ship the items this time right. Havent heard from him in a week or two. I agree there is no excuse though.

Internet Annoyance
04-17-2013, 01:28 PM
well its odd all the same, perhaps you can contact him for us and find out the situation?.. i got a refund from paypal, but its odd that its happened multiple times, and almost a year to the day.

fireinxb
04-17-2013, 01:35 PM
I was able to forgive the guy last time, considering he had a decent excuse. However, at this point I think it's clear this man is either a con artist, or just does not know how to deal with people. If you send a money to someone for an item, you should have prompt shipping and constant correspondence.

ONO XB
04-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I think he just does bad business. I don't think he necessarily does it with the intention of conning people out of money.
Never know though.

Internet Annoyance
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
i hope nothing bad happened to him, id feel bad trash talking him and find out he was deceased or injured, But i appreciate the phone number, i just called it (I dislike texting, call me old school) and it went straight to voice mail,
i didnt rant or yell, just asked he at least let me know what happened and if he is okay. i already got my money back on Preypal, so im whole,

I used to sell for other people and a shop on feebay, sellers and buyers both can be A-holes, been on both sides of that coin. I can tell you storys,, so i would get Deadbeat bidders from time to time, or PIA bidders,I found a phone call to their registered w/feebay number usually put the matter to rest. People act badly over the internet, but if i send someone to your house ( i have done this) or i call you on the phone, usually people act much more reasonable, So, one time,,,,, a guy stiffed me over an old car hubcap, it wasnt the dollar value, just the principle, so after no love for a while i finally called the number, it was a work number, they said he died recently. wouldnt give me a lot of info, which i can understand, so i looked up Obituary in his local town, and he was listed as deceased, So,, i let that one slide. No sense of a Negative feedback over a $30 dollar hubcap for a guy who died.

I tried getting the number and home addy from ebay and they didnt seem inclined to let me have it.

Glad I was able to get it here, If he is ripping people off, its going to be uncomfortable having people call, and post here, if theres a really good reason,,,,,,,, well at least we vented
Hope this isnt the case with this James guy.

konarider94
04-17-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty positive he doesn't have the intention of ripping people off. Just so its out there, it wasn't me that gave out his phone number. Its not my place to give out that kind of information. I have tried getting in touch with him though.

I agree its not good practice to not ship items and not communicate with buyers. Im glad you guys were able to get your money back though.

Internet Annoyance
05-21-2013, 01:46 AM
I figure i would give an update, I still hope the guy didnt die or was in the hospital, or deployed to seal team 7 and things went FUBAR (the ones who dont write books so you never hear about them). I tried several times to call the guy and always went straight to Voice mail, never got any call backs or emails.

I DID get a refund as i said earlier from Feebay and Preypal, and i watched his account on feebay to check for activity. Looked again today for ****s and giggles and he is NARU'ed,,, which is Feebay speak for
"No longer a registered User" So,, perhaps Feebay bounced him and closed his account, which is possible, but my-our account i used to use for a shop i used to work for 12 years ago is still open and NOT a NARU acct even though after the guy who owned the shop split town and we got a bunch of negative feedbacks ( I emailed the users and ebay and told them what happened) so that account had tons of negatives and its still not NARU.

So, more than likely the guy closed the account himself. which is odd,,,,,, he had ALL positive feedbacks and one negative. I didnt want to neg him, but in the end i did. but its not the end of the world. it only dropped his percentage down to 92%. It makes life a little harder and you end up on double secret probation with feebay, but lots of people get a negative from time to time, some deserved, some not. It aint the end of the world.

So, it isnt that hard to close an account and open another. Some people have multiple accounts. I used to have 4 of them. (1 for my old shop to sell, 1 to buy stuff, and 2 for other people/shops i sold stuff for. It used to be you could track peoples selling and purchases and even what they bid on, and if people knew you had a business they tended to bid higher against you to run up the bids, kinda stick it to the man thing, now days you cant track other people like that anymore)

So never heard from the guy, nor an apology, and best i can tell he hasnt resurfaced here or other Buell forums.
Its not that big of a deal to me. I wanted the parts more than the drama. but its just overall weird how it all happened.

I figure thats the end of this saga. Hope nothing really bad happened to him.