FireNetSales
04-17-2013, 07:40 PM
I Am Wanting A Buell Firebolt.

Color Does Not Matter,
Engine Does Not Matter,
MILES, CONDITION, AND CLEAR TITLE DO!
Wanting Under 15,000 Miles, CLEAR TITLE, Not Wrecked - Look Good

Wanting To Do Some Trading.
Need To Let The Truck Go. It's A 1995 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke. Power Windows And Locks, Reg Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, 176,xxx !!!! LOW MILES FOR A TRUCK WITH THIS ENGINE. If You Have Had A Truck With This Engine Before You Know IT WILL LAST A VERY VERY LONG TIME!!!! Will Also Sell Outright

If I Had The Cash To Buy A Buell Firebolt Outright I Would But I Don't So Have To Let Something Else Go To Get It.

GAXB9R
04-17-2013, 09:40 PM
post some pics.

how old are the injectors?
has the injection pump been rebuilt?
any aftermarket parts?
whats been worked on recently and who did the work?
has biodiesel ever been ran through it (which is highly unrecommended)
manual or automatic?
has the transfer case, transmission or engine been gone thru?

just a diesel mechanic here looking to buy;)

FireNetSales
04-17-2013, 11:48 PM
7.3 Powerstroke With 176,xxx Miles. Bought Used Never Any Problems With Injectors Or Any Fuel Delivery. Aftermarket Parts... YES LIFTED, Big Tires, Custom Brush Gaurd, Custom Back Bumper... Sitting On 44" TSL TIRES. Only Recent Work Done Was By Myself Which Included: New Batteries, New Master Cylinder For Clutch, New Line For Clutch, And New Slave Cylinder For Clutch. Done Approx 6 Months Ago. And New U Joints And New Power Steering Box About A Year Ago. Also About A Year Ago It Got A Different Rear Axle (Gears Got Stripped And Had To Replace It) So The Gears Do Not Match But I Still Have Axle That Came Out Of Truck Too. I Have NEVER Ran Bio Diesel In It But I Bought It Used So I Cannot Say For The Previous Owners. Manual 5 Speed. Engine, Transmission, And Transfer Case Have Not Been Tinkered On, Worked On, Since I Have Owned Truck (3 Years) However JUST Before I Bought It A New HEAVY Duty Clutch Was Installed. I Will Include Link To Craigslist Ad. Hoping To Trade For Firebolt Or Cash To Buy One. More Info On The Ad And If You Message Me Your Number I Will Call You With Any Information I Have And Answer Any Questions I Can. Thank You For Your Time. Link To My AD For 1995 F-350 With 7.3 Powerstroke (http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/3750300838.html)

CrazyTexan
04-18-2013, 06:37 AM
sucks your kinda far away.

FireNetSales
04-19-2013, 01:07 AM
sucks your kinda far away.

Good Things Are Always Worth A Drive! And Sometimes A Road Trip Is Really Nice!