PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust system Blaster V patriot

Fireball
01-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Few days ago i read here a info here ofer our exhaust system.
Fanatics-Parts in Germany is the manufacturer and owner of this system. The direct link is www.fanatics-parts.de
We ship worldwide, of course. Our exclusive distributor for UK is Adrenaline Moto, for the Netherlands it is Twinmotorcycle. For the US we locking for a distributor.

Thank to all and best regards
Fireball

LeFox
01-19-2009, 04:13 PM
i posted it, since i know the guys from tm, who help in the setup ;)

Fireball
01-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Ahh ok. For any questions dont hesitate to ask me...

Regards
Fire

jsg
01-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Do you have an English version of your web site?

FIDOSOL
01-19-2009, 10:57 PM
hey jsg just go to http://translate.google.com/, it ain't perfect but close enough to work. Also if you hit the tools tab it shows how to add a language button to your IE/Firefox toolbar. I have german and english for mine because I regularly visit German sites and send out emails to an aikido dojo in Germany hope that helps.

Fireball
01-20-2009, 05:02 PM
We work yet on translation sites for our international friends and customer. Its in progress now.
Fanatics-Parts was in his first time only the parts source and suplier for the community "Buell-Fanatics" in Germany an we are close coupled with this. Meanwihle we have a lot of customer and friends all over the world andwe start the next step.
If we find a distributor in USA, we can expand and bring more parts for cheaper prices to our friends.
Now, we will see and hope.

Lokien
01-20-2009, 05:12 PM
I've been thinking of the black blaster V for a while. However since its that expensive I have to ask if you provide a power commander map, and if its rust resistant as I live in a very harsh climate (high humidity, sea side saltiness, and heat).
thanks

Fireball
01-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Shure, this exclusive Black Vee is double perfect. SS stainless steel inside and outside and as top black velvet ceramic coating. A hype!
I think, not one climatic situation can destroy him realy.
All this works are done in Germany and you know, here is the manpower very expencive, for us too. Be a international member of Buell Fanatics and the price will reduce down 150-200 Euro. How do you living?

Fireball
01-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Regarding the power commander i think, the works not perfect enough, but it is better as serial. A lot of our customer have good expiriences with the race ECM or
a remapped ECM by Twinmotorcycle. The Blaster needs air and fuel...a lot of this, that means 1-1,5 litres more of 100km, if the mapping are perfect adjusted.

Lokien
01-20-2009, 05:28 PM
If you can message me a price for the remapped ECM + the exhaust system (without mounting brackets) + shipping to Dubai, United Arab Emirates it would be great. Also information about the expected arrival time is appreciated.

LeFox
01-20-2009, 07:49 PM
fireball, maybe you should have a talk with the guys from buellparts.net?
there's a link to them through this forum (top banner, centre link)

lokien, a mapped ecm in the netherlands won't be set up correctly for dubai. (air is thicker and more moisture)...maybe a general map, but you'll need to finetune it over at your place.

Trill
01-20-2009, 10:05 PM
try http://www.americansportbike.com

Hope it goes well!

Fireball
01-22-2009, 05:21 PM
@ le Fox thank you for that, we will contact the buellparts.net boys and the americansportsbike. Mabe, we can start a good cooperation for all.

@lokien Please send a eamil to sales@fanatics-parts.de with your adress and you receive a attractive offer.