PDA

View Full Version : 2007 firebolt ecmspy help needed

gallo
06-14-2013, 09:29 PM
i got a 2007 xb9r
-k&n filter
-carbon exhaust from amazon
and ecmspy. . a local tuner that is used to power commander tried tuning the bike and dynoing it. . .
long story short the bike started acting funny at idol. at times it will shut off and looses power at 3k-45k
does anyone have the same problem or know the proper steps, maybe have maps i can use to fix the problem>?

ich
06-15-2013, 09:48 AM
does anyone ... know the proper steps
yes.
read the tuning guide v2.
get ecmspy.
read the user's guide.
follow instructions.
done.

Xrayron
06-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Your so lucky we have the exact same bike... The only people tuning your bike should be... A seasoned buell tuner and you... Whats the situation on your bike now? I'm guessing it was running good when he gave it too you and an hour later nothing but trouble?

gallo
06-24-2013, 10:10 PM
^ exactly. . its getting worst and worst and honestly i dont know a damn thing about the tuning so now its running like **** and im down $250

Xrayron
06-24-2013, 10:37 PM
Message me your email I'll send you the stock map that I use. It's still going to take some riding before ECM gets your AFV going correct after stock maps. All you have to do is fetch your ECM... Load this stock ECM and Burn to ECM.

Reset AFV to 100% and do TPS reset. Tons of videos on youtube showing how to do it. I bet your AFV if logged probably shows a ton of fuel being added by ECM and because rear cylinder has O2 sensor it only listens to that and adjusts front based on rear sensor.

I also have the Race Maps which I use on occasion but I am working on a tune for our bikes, actually 2 tunes. One built off the racemaps and one off stock maps both for Open airbox or K&N filters with jardine or similar exaust.

gallo
06-27-2013, 02:03 PM
awesome that would be great thank you :)

user_deleted
06-27-2013, 04:34 PM
gallo: you in or near southern PA area? if so get it to my shop and we can plug it in, look for codes, clear codes, reset tps, that sort of thing. no charge of course. just to help get it straightened out.