PDA

View Full Version : Helping a friend

SlickRidin
06-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Went through the for sale ads for ten pages. Didn't find much for a M2 cyclone. It's the first 97. Wondering if anyone had some parts laying around.

Bars, mirrors, pegs, etc.

Thanks
Kevin

wolfo68
06-28-2013, 10:06 AM
The son of the guy that does all the tuber partouts is on this forum, but he is rarely on. He's in omaha if you want me to give him a holler I have to get some parts from him pretty soon anyway.

agfish18
06-28-2013, 10:10 AM
http://buellsterparts.com/category.sc?categoryId=17

Check out this site... they have used parts for sale for the tubers... maybe you can find what you need.

SlickRidin
06-28-2013, 03:56 PM
Wolfo68- Yes that would be great. Mostly looking for what I mentioned. The clip on's that are on it are hitting tank. Funny thing is its the controls so you turn left horn honks, turn right starter engages. Hahahaha. But that's not funny. :D Need him handlebars most important. PM me or just respond here what you find out!

Agfish I appreciate the link. I searched American Sportbike for a little bit but I'll look on Buellster for a bit and see what's available. Thanks guys. Want my friend on the road so we can ride. Two buells headed down the road is more rare than just me! :-) At least here in lower Michigan it is.

Ride safe.

Anyone else? These two leads seem to be sufficient.

ReconLdr
06-28-2013, 07:31 PM
I have some used rider pegs (free to a good home, you pay shipping) and a stock seat from my 2000 M2 for $50 + shipping.

ETA: I also have a set of 7/8" clubmans I'll let go for $40.00 plus shipping.