PDA

View Full Version : Anyone In San Diego

BlackBuell
07-16-2013, 06:12 AM
Anyone in San Diego that can Tune a 09 XB12r with race Ecm? Any help would be appreciated......not too savy on tunning these bikes.....

Theycallmecrash
07-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Im in san diego and have a fairly food idea about tuning, I have an 08. BUT, its not that simple of a thing to do. Its a little more than a click click load, click. 1,000,000,45G,BLUE,GILLION Horse Power!!!

Also, there are a lot of Buellers in San Diego. And we meet often for ride events and other such business.

theoctopus
07-16-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm up in Los Angeles, but my whole business is Buell tuning: The Tuniversity (http://www.thetuniversity.com/). We can handle 08+ Buells no problem, and have successfully tuned many, many Buells.

I always cut a sizable discount to local clients who can come do their tuning in person, but in the event that you're short on time, the business operates primarily remotely, over the internet. That means you can hang out and ride down in SD, and I can either teach you how to tune and/or hook you up with a fully custom tune for you and your bike from anywhere in the world. If you're interested, drop by the site and shoot me a message. Make sure to let me know if you'd like to come up to LA to tune, so I can get you your discount.

BlackBuell
07-16-2013, 08:26 PM
Thanks guys!!
Definetly like to meet up with you guys on your next meet....maybe learn something along the way too....

>>>theoctopus.....will hit you up...thanks!

thrstrmech
07-16-2013, 09:27 PM
an hour north of San Diego, Temecula/Murrieta...

you just missed out on building up a 12R engine, theycallmecrash made some serious headway on getting his bike back together on Sunday after I had to leave...did my 9s engine a few weeks ago

will back in town this weekend from Phoenix, so I'm up for meeting somewhere, pm me

Theycallmecrash
07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.meetup.com/Southern-California-Area-Buellers-SCAB/

This is run by Al from americansportbike.com we are riding up to laguna seca this weekend for the races. Sign up and follow. Just show up at one of our meet ups some time