PDA

View Full Version : Cool Buell Site...

BuellPartsGuy
05-17-2007, 07:10 AM
Imagine that, another cool site and its in Europe. For all you guys that have a total hard on for fat tires on the rear of Buells, these guys have it covered.

http://www.fight-machines.com/#

stevensue
05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
I believe that's a Buellabusa :D If I'm not mistaken that's a Susuki 1300R engine :D

v12tiger
05-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Since we're talking about cool buell sites.. www.ukbeg.com

2Evil4U
05-17-2007, 03:34 PM
The buell is on the next page. All I can say is "yuk". I can't knock their fab skills, but I can't understand why.[confused]

BadS1
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Ya don't have to understand. It is awesome to look at. And that is what the world of custom is about.

BuellPartsGuy
05-18-2007, 12:02 AM
I know where 2Evil4U is coming from. Why would you take a bike purpose built for handling and throw a huge rear tire on it and totally sacrifice everything the bike is about. Thats like buying a Z06 Corvette and putting a 6 cylinder in it. Yes its possible, but why would you do it? http://www.azstreetracing.com/forum/images/smiles/dunno.gif

maybebuell
05-18-2007, 02:26 AM
because it looks bad ass in the street where most of these buells are ridden...falls under custom bikes i guess

BadS1
05-18-2007, 03:02 AM
If ya have ta ask you wouldn't understand.

BuellPartsGuy
05-18-2007, 03:39 AM
For one, I am not asking. I am just telling you my opinion and fat tires are retarded on Buells. http://www.azstreetracing.com/forum/images/smiles/puke.gif

Two, Jeep wants their saying back...http://www.azstreetracing.com/forum/images/smiles/bangin.gif

Three, I like something that is useable, not a toy that sucks to be ridden and is pretty much useless. You want useless, fat tire, and custom? Go waste your money on those worthless, bar hopping, $45,000 dollar, garage candy choppers.http://www.azstreetracing.com/forum/images/smiles/tease.gif

mrdozer2you
05-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Yep, but it still "looks" sweet.

BadS1
05-18-2007, 08:19 PM
To me you were asking and that is because your post reads the "why" in it. Opinion's are like A$$- HOLES everyone's got want. I have a custom but not a fat tire and that is just because I still like the handling. But I for one don't start cutting on anothers bike or give my opinion's if i have nothing good to say.

BuellPartsGuy
05-18-2007, 08:33 PM
dont take **** so personal man. It just proves what kind of rider you are.

BadS1
05-19-2007, 01:27 AM
That doesn't prove anything. And I don't take this kind of crap serious. It does infact tell what kinda of person you are. Listen and read what you type its very unwarranted. I don't mean to argue but it there bike who are you or anyone to tell a person whats right wrong for his or there bike. Its all good there on two wheels.

BuellPartsGuy
05-19-2007, 02:05 AM
Just stating opinion. not forcing it on anyone. never said you had to agree.

BadS1
05-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Nope don't have to agree you are correct. Like I said....Ya have nothin good to say why say. Its called customizing for some reason you don't understand. My bike is custom but very functional. Does it have a fat tire on it?? No it doesn't but that my preference at this time.

mars
05-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I am a newby to the site, but i must say i agree with buellpartsguy.i have a 07 buell xb12r and i use every mm of the rear tire.buell has spent alot of time on shortening the wheel base and figuring the erginomics. i bought a buell because i wanted a v-twin and THE BEST handling bike on the planet. but..... i guess everyone has there thing.that is what and why people ride.(differant in every sense!)

BadS1
05-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Best handling bike on the planet?? But your best words in that post was...I guess everyone has there thing. That is why people ride.....(DIFFERENT IN EVERY SENSE!!!) And that I completely agree with. Enjoy your bike how you want to enjoy the hobby/sport and don't knock what people do or have done but to see that he/her on two wheels is what counts.:)

BuellPartsGuy
05-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Just for your information BadS1, the Firebolt was voted to be the best handling bike out of the top 50 bikes for a couple of years.

BadS1
05-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Just for your information thats one magazine and in Europe. They are a great bike but the Best??? Buell Parts guy I know plenty about Buell's. I live 30 minutes from the factory,have a couple friends that work under Erik's wing as engineers and I Erik coming to my bar to play for everyone for Homecoming...Do ya think I'm a newbie since I've owned them since 1999. Theres probably not to much you'll dig up that I haven't read or heard probably before you.:D

BadS1
05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh yeah it was one mag and one year. Enjoy your Buell I do.

BuellPartsGuy
05-21-2007, 12:53 AM
It wasnt just a mag in Europe for one it was Sport Bike Magazine also, two I have worked at a dealer for years now, I dont just live near one.

BadS1
05-21-2007, 01:04 AM
Hmmm thats funny that one never got in my Mail box. I better get my subscription money back.Ohhhh you work at a dealer...WOW I'm impressed!!! So what!!!! I didn't say I lived by one...I live by many......so what!!! I don't care what you do. Mark my words it won't be a 1340. What dealer are you from I interested in if they sell the attitude you have. Come to Homecoming I'll buy you a Kitty Cocktail...give ya two cherry's and a straw. I'll introduce ya to a couple people.

v12tiger
05-21-2007, 01:19 AM
You guys are killin' me... We all know what arguing on the internet is like...

For the benefit of all.. would you both stand down.

Many thanks in advance :D

BuellPartsGuy
05-21-2007, 01:46 AM
I live 30 minutes from the factory,have a couple friends that work under Erik's wing as engineers
what does living near the factory have anything to do with anything?

I dont have an attitude, I am just making conversation. I am also stating that I have seen more than one comparo on bikes with a Buell coming out on top as far as handling, and forgive me for being human, it may not have been Sport Bike exactly, I thought it was, but I know at least one US mag has come out with that article. And as far as the 1340 thing, just a rumor in the industry for an engine size. There is rumors of a larger engine this year, may or may not happen, whether you say it will or not.

BadS1
05-21-2007, 02:25 AM
Your right V12tiger. Take care Buellpartsguy. Come to homecoming its going to be a blast.

wfo
05-31-2007, 01:34 AM
cant we alljust get along

06longSS
06-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Wow!!! You guys ( Buellpartsguy and BadS1) have really got to let it go. You both are arguing like a couple of school girls. Move on. Though I will have to admit i have enjoyed reading your little squable. :D Maybe you two should meet up at the homecomming and throw down. Maybe you could sell tickets and make a bit of money. GEEWIZZ guys. LOL.