PDA

View Full Version : battery light comes on, new battery, new alternator

jsundy
10-12-2013, 08:55 AM
I have a 2002 Mazda trbuite that's run well since I got it. But now I feel its totally unrealiable! First I had the battery light come on upon starting but it went out after a few minuites. After a week of this, it failed to start at all and I only heard the clicking sound of the starter. AMA came out and said my battey was faulty and because it was over 6 years old, I didn't question it and had them replace it. A week later, same thing, battery light comes on when starting and goes out after a few minutes. No other power issues. So I took it to the dealer and they ran a set of tests and told me they couldn't find any issues but it was likely a faulty alternator. So 700 $ later, I have a new alternator. In less than a week the issue is back. The battery light is coming on and goes out after a few minutes. So far I've spent a ton of money and still seem to have an issue. Any suggestions what to do next???the battery (http://www.caccu.nl/dell-vostro-1510-batterij.html)

stensg
10-12-2013, 10:17 AM
my suggestion would be to find the right form lol.[confused] im just at a loss with this one

08herobolt
10-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Wrong place man.

Shawns
10-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Check your cables. A Corroded cable will cause these issues.