PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this???

frankxb12r
03-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Hello Everybody,

I'm a newbie here and an extremely satisfied '07 sunfire yellow xb12r firebol owner.
I'm already posted the technical issue I'm experiencing with my bike,
What I'd like to share with you today is the quality of answer of Post Sales Service at the local dealer (JRTrejos at San José Costa RICA). In order to finished and finally repair the bike, one part is not locally available. I must wait 22 days in order to get the part back in Costa Rica. The bike is my transportation and they are offering me to RENT a bike at a reduced price during the waiting time for the part arrival. Does it seems to you a right answer from a H-D/Buell dealer??? For me is not!!!! How can I express my claim to Buell or to Eric Buell himself??? This kind of situation cannot be accepted from the dealers.

Any comments and suggestions will be accepted.

Best regards,

Franklin

keisersozae
03-06-2009, 12:41 AM
my 07 yellow xb12r was in the shop for a total of 41/91 days the first year of its life. mine was also my daily transportation. at least they offered you a discount to rent, i didnt get that. when i spoke to buell because my bike was having the same problem over and over, they were actually very rude and dared me to lemon it, which i could have. boils down to what you want. if you like the buell, get over it, fixing them takes time. even here in the states parts are not at our dealers, they are for the most part ordered which is at least 5 days for me in texas. when i considered lemoning mine, i really couldnt think of what else i would get, i really just wanted mine fixed, and they did eventually fix it. so my words of wisdom to you are to be patient, sunnier days are ahead.

LeFox
03-06-2009, 08:35 AM
buy the part overseas...express postal service and you'll have it in a week!

frankxb12r
03-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Thank you kaisersozae for your post, definitely there's someting to do with the H-D/Buell Post sales Service!!!