PDA

View Full Version : Techlusion Electronic Jet Kit

GrimesXB
03-10-2009, 02:40 AM
Has anyone had any luck using one of these? Pros/Cons? Seems quite a bit simpler for adding fuel then ECM Spy but more expensive and not as precise. I'm only looking at doing the Air Box Delete and K&N filter to open up the intake right now and adding the exhaust down the road. I think this would give me the flexibility as I make further improvements. Or could I find fuel maps for the air box delete and stock exhaust (not the same as the race map I assume)? Lots of questions thanks for your help.
Buell Techlusion PDF (http://www.dobeckperformance.com/TFI%20INSTRUCTIONS/TFI%201045ST/TFI%201045ST.pdf)

shilohsk8
03-10-2009, 03:51 AM
I had one on mike bike until I re-mapped my ecm. It worked fine, I'm thinking of putting it back on because I still feel like my bike is running a little lean.

g3STRIKES
02-19-2012, 08:01 PM
i currently run one but not totally impressed with results,but then again i havent jacked with it too much ,i get caught up in the ride and forget about tuning.

netty2424
02-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I've got one as well, but have never really messed with settings. I keep telling myself to, but don't want to create any issues I can't back out of. I'm about the change the plugs and the air filter, so I thought about messing with fuel settings just to see how sensitive they are.

Btw, did you see how old the original post was, as well as the second one?