PDA

View Full Version : ECM Spy Cable - $

edipis
03-14-2009, 08:06 PM
This is the cable that connects your Buell motorcycle to your computer! Install the free ECM Spy program and open up the soul of your Buell!

•Fine tune your Buell to run it's best!
•Customize fuel mapping!
•Run Diagnostics and reset trouble codes!
•Don't let the dealer charge you $60 or more to reset your TPS; do it yourself in under 5 minutes!
•Reset APV!
•Turn your existing ECM into a Race or Custom ECM without replacing/adding equipment and spending $200 or more!
•No need for the expensive Power Commander!
•Run and view settings in real time!

edipis
03-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Forgot Price... $50 free shipping

leadfoot955
03-18-2009, 11:22 AM
is my stock ecm re-mappable? [06xb12s] what kind of space/ram is required to operate the software? my computer&skills are pre-historic at best! any insight on the user friendliness of this thing? I'm dying to get 1,& i know i need 1,but i still need to get a p.c.running good enough to use it. feel free to e-mail me. thanx leadfoot955@yahoo

Stevenc150
03-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Leadfoot,

-Yes, you're ECM is mappable.

-ECMSpy takes up little space. Simple but very effective.

-As far as user-friendly, that differs person-to-person. I'd suggest reading up on ECMSpy on their home website: ECMSpy.com, they have a downloadable manual that will give you an idea of what's involved. Also read up on Xoptiinside.com, lots of good info there as well. Xopti also sells custom fuel maps that you can re-flash to your ECM.

edipis
03-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Stevenc150 is correct.

ECMSpy is a must have for FI Buell owners.

If anyone needs a cable let me know.

$50 - free shipping - chadlikness@gmail.com

shine69
07-29-2009, 05:54 AM
what about shipping to australia? how much would that be?

edipis
07-29-2009, 03:21 PM
I can send you the cable shipped to austrailia for $60. I will also send the ecm spy program, cable driver, and what I have for race maps for free.

Contact me at chadlikness@gmail.com

I don't always have time to get on the forum.