PDA

View Full Version : just started riding trying to learn more.

shawnzywonzie
02-17-2014, 12:41 AM
Hello all,
I'm new to riding and whatnot and I'm looking to learn more about working on/ installing/ tuning race kits on my buell xb9. As I said I'm new to riding so my knowledge is extremely limited and any help would be much appreciated.

Some things I'm looking to learn are good places to look for race kits, how to tune said race kits, and what they do as far as horsepower torque etc.

I know it may seems stupid to some of yall that have been riding and working on bikes for years however like I said I'm just starting so I've got a lot to learn.

Anywho hope to hear back from my fellow buell riders!

-Shawn

go cytocis
02-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Welcome to an awesome sport, and to the forum. Your performance will benefit much more by spending your money on rider training (beginner, intermediate, and advanced), than on any bike mod...

shawnzywonzie
02-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Well I've been doing that. A little bit with an instructor but mainly ill take what he teaches me and put it to use. However the nearest track is about an hour and a half away so that makes it a little difficult. Because I can't very well practice on the roads (safely at least lol)