PDA

View Full Version : Blast weird start

Midnightbikes
04-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Ok posted this in the wrong area the first time let's try again. Ok guys I'm new on here and have never joined a forum before so I'm hoping you can help. So I'm working on an 05 blast I picked up for my fiancé and to get it to start I have to shake the bike (I know it's as weird as it sounds). The bike sat for years before I got it, so far I have changed the carb (back to untampered with stock with brand new jets), new plug, new gas, new battery, clutch adjusted, and a few other cosmetics. It was doing the same thing before I replaced the carb but when I tore into the stock one it had been tampered with beyond reliably fixing so I got a new one and rebuilt it before it went on the bike. When it's cold it will crank and crank but as soon as I shake it the bike will fire and I just gotta give it a little gas to keep it running for a min. I have built several Harley's and never ran I to this any help is greatly appreciated

jetlee
04-22-2014, 05:43 AM
Another mod will move the other thread here.

Midnightbikes
04-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Lol don't worry eventually I'll figure out how these things work, just hoping someone can help