PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Designer Hertfordshire

lupimen
04-29-2014, 02:46 AM
Kitchen Designer Hertfordshire. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. www.exdisplaykitchens1.co.uk £ 595 Each with appliances.

anrkizm95
04-29-2014, 08:58 PM
how about 195 Each with appliances.

user_deleted
05-16-2014, 02:17 PM
good one brian! wonder if they take deutschmarks?

d_adams
05-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Stupid bastard found the only place I can't delete stuff.

Enemy Zero
05-16-2014, 05:53 PM
A few forums I've been on in the past, you had to have around 5 posts before you could create a new topic. Is this something that can be programmed into this board? We saw a drop in spamming afterwards as users. I don't know if it significantly changed the amount of spam but it would definitely be a deterrent from doing this one and done garbage.

WayneBrettzky
05-16-2014, 06:04 PM
I still don't understand what they are trying to accomplish... Are they actually selling kitchens, or is it a phishing scam?

mrlogix
05-16-2014, 08:24 PM
I would take three but,

I really hope you get this fast.I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Lugansk,Ukraine for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet and cell phone on my way back to the hotel i lodge in after i went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables things i have. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager. I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 4-6 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is that am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills. I will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $1,700 from you, this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to turn to now. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. Please let me know if i can count on you and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

sky56
05-16-2014, 08:44 PM
I hate spammers so much. I'm almost willing to give them my address in hopes they'd show up for beating so hard they'll never be able to type again. Just saying lol