PDA

View Full Version : GOOD reading material

rON bURGANDY
05-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Randomly came across this, thought you guys would get a kick out of this as well.

HA! (http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php/62756-BUELL-XB-street-bike)

Enemy Zero
05-01-2014, 03:30 PM
Just further proof our bikes aren't for everybody. I was totally against buell for a long time based solely on the use of a Harley motor but once I spent time on one, I'm sold for life and realize it has something more than what it shows on spec sheets and hp numbers. There's a true soul stirring connection that unfortunately some won't ever experience simply due to ignorance or unwillingness to even give it a chance. Some people just won't get the same feeling from it. Luckily, there are a ton of motorcycle manufacturers that make something for everyone.

rON bURGANDY
05-01-2014, 03:38 PM
True that. I came across that thread this morning and started laughing uncontrollably at the mentality of those squids.

maybe throw another perimiter rotor on the other side with some billet brakes

^ that this statement is what took the cake.

Burts Bird
05-02-2014, 05:50 AM
Wow, a bunch of awfully ignorant people on there.

AgateJrXB12S
05-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Just goes to show how ignorant those guys are. They're just threatened by anything that is different. Little do they know that every XB on this forum would blow the plastic off their 600's in the 1/8th mile. If any one of those guys took my XB12 down a twisty road, they would come back with a smile on their face and quite a few excuses for the **** talking lol.

Notorious
05-02-2014, 04:10 PM
I hadn't read trough this thread. Just click the link and when I read that same quote Burgandy I lol'd. My wife looked at me and was like what are you laughing at? My only response was.... Squids.