PDA

View Full Version : BUEYD XB12ss OEM file Request

u20t
06-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Hi,

I just set up tunerpro and my bluetooth FTDI and the it does read the bike which is great, and excited to get going. I understand tuning principles as I come from a heavily modded VW making over 600hp, although never used tuningpro before.

I never did I bike read or direct upload at this point but while i was cycling through the menus just to familiarize myself with the program, I accidentally hit upload to emulator. The bike now everytime I turn it on the fans cylcle like crazy and so does the fuel pump. I am not sure if this is something I did or not but I need to get the bike back to normal. As of right now I assume this is my screw up and I need a stock map for an XB12ss BUEYD 2009. If any one has one or a mild tuned on please let me know, I will pay.

The bike is open airbox, K&N, and a GB exhaust

Sorry for the request first post I had another username but I cannot figure out the password and the Password request feature is not working.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide

ReadyXB
06-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi u20t,

The BUEYD stock eeprom at this link (http://buellmods.com/index.php/viewdownload/5-xb12-maps/154-2009-xb12-stock-map) should be a direct match for your ECM.

It is a full EEPROM image in text file format. Sounds like you are using Tunerpro RT, in which case the text file will need to be converted to binary form before use with Tunerpro. ECMSpy can convert the file to .epr (binary) format, which is the same as .bin.