PDA

View Full Version : Callin You Out

bitter rod
04-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I just read every post from CircleWhellie...that's right, all 6 posts since he has been a member. Not one of these post is constructive, helpful, or even funny. Each one is a direct attach at another member...most recently me. Now, either you are a kid or a moron...which is it? I am leaning towards kid since I am assuming that your name should read "CircleWheelie".

If all you are going to do is talk ****...go somewhere else. If any of you think I am being too hard...go read his posts. It won't take long.

Furball
04-05-2009, 09:48 PM
just arrest him and sprinkle some crack over his body... ;)

bitter rod
04-05-2009, 10:01 PM
LOL...

GatorBuell
04-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Get the bouncer,

FIDO!, where is Fido at. He can make anyone leave.

steve may
04-06-2009, 12:01 AM
He didn't bother me,I just don't feel the need to P.O. my neighbors.I think your right,Circlewheelie is much younger than me.I have grandchildren that feel like he does.Thats why I keep them on A moto x track!

tf1175
04-06-2009, 12:19 AM
bitter rod,
I was just reading through some new posts and saw the one where he made a comment to you about being a cop and I thought the same thing as you. I re read through all his posts and thought the same thing and that was right before I saw this post. He hasn't said anything worth while on this board and not that he has signed a contract agreeing to that but i agree that those little smart and sarcastic remarks are worthless and have no use on this board!

bitter rod
04-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Good to know I wasn't just being an ass.[cool]

BadS1
04-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Best to ignore.

xtremelow
04-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Why do people feel the need to make DRAMA? Really who cares?

Just ignore him, if his remarks are worthless treat them so. Don't rant and rave like a little school girl.

Act your age. This is a grown ups forum.

dave_xb12r
04-06-2009, 01:28 AM
This is very friendly forum, and that is the reason it has gained so much popularity. I think attack like that are serious on here. I say we bananate him! Where's the mods at?

maybebuell
04-06-2009, 01:35 AM
well hes not my kid if thats what your thinking

bitter rod
04-06-2009, 02:06 AM

Just ignore him, if his remarks are worthless treat them so. Don't rant and rave like a little school girl.

Hello pot..I'm kettle

dave_xb12r
04-06-2009, 03:00 AM

I 100% disagree. Like I said above, this site is for civil people, and people need to know that that kind of behavior is not welcome here. So calling him out is OK in my book.

Stevenc150
04-06-2009, 04:03 AM
(Maybebuell said) well hes not my kid if thats what your thinking
LMAO, [up] for you bro.

BuellPartsGuy
04-06-2009, 04:46 AM
This is very friendly forum, and that is the reason it has gained so much popularity. I think attack like that are serious on here. I say we bananate him! Where's the mods at?

Unless buellxb decides to ban him, theres nothing I can personally do. Just ignore him. He is getting even more pleasure out if this now because he knows hes getting to you.

Edit: Just noticed my mod status has been taken away. wow......... *rolleyes*

dave_xb12r
04-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Well you been gone for months! I'm sure Jeremy thought you fell off a cliff. How life without a buell?

LeFox
04-06-2009, 08:49 AM
don't have the power...:o
i can just move/delete posts, didn't read that one till this was posted since i was out riding my buell this weekend :D

dave_xb12r
04-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Weather's been warming up Lefox? Was this your first ride of the year? I did a short ride 2 weeks ago, then friday I put 100 miles on her. Tomorrow I'm going up to a transmitter site so I'll be riding. It'll be the first ride with my new Alpinestars leather pants! I'm excited!

Furball
04-06-2009, 11:00 AM
I am excited for you and your leather pants as well

LeFox
04-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Weather's been warming up Lefox? Was this your first ride of the year?
nope, already put about 1000miles on her in the few day it was dry & sunny during these last 2 weeks.

saturday i made a closet for the wife, treated my terrace. sunday, i went riding all day...
busy busy busy...:D

xtremelow
04-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Jealous, MIchigan is duable for riding but I am not one to ant to ride in freezing weather. I guess I am not that hardcore.

Couple more weeks and it will be back to two wheels.

nitto12ss
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
I thought the reputation function was set up to deal with this kinda thing. I know on other sites like Thumpertalk.com who uses a good gas/bad gas system, if a persons tank reaches empty it can result in suspension or a complete removal from the site. If this guy is being such a J-hole hit the thumbs down button at the top right of his post. Your reputation score is a representation of what other think of you, so if the guy is being a jerk his reputation score will suffer.

bitter rod
04-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Take a look...he has no rep.

maybebuell
04-06-2009, 05:15 PM
[?] User Rank: Captain
Captain
I thought the reputation function was set up to deal with this kinda thing. I know on other sites like Thumpertalk.com who uses a good gas/bad gas system, if a persons tank reaches empty it can result in suspension or a complete removal from the site. If this guy is being such a J-hole hit the thumbs down button at the top right of his post. Your reputation score is a representation of what other think of you, so if the guy is being a jerk his reputation score will suffer.

i can see that working really well...i can get your rep score down to zero in five minuts..maybe have time out and sit in the corner...not a good idea

FIDOSOL
04-06-2009, 06:30 PM
It's a shame our poor little 'circlejerk' hasn't graced us with his presence in this thread, a bit of common sense shining through? Perhaps just a slight sense of self preservation has prevented him from venturing into this particular environment..

AKA

He's a chicken-****-yellow-bellied-coward...

nitto12ss
04-06-2009, 07:41 PM
i can see that working really well...i can get your rep score down to zero in five minuts..maybe have time out and sit in the corner...not a good idea

Am I wrong to propose that we use the reputation system in the manner to which it was intended? Guys who are helpful and informative should have reputation scores that reflect that, and conversely if you act like an azz your score should suffer.

Also you leave my rep score alone, I earned those five points.
[mad]:D

maybebuell
04-06-2009, 08:15 PM
your not wrong..its just a cute little game at first most fourm im on have them and there not even used .... after a while its all family and you know who is who,,,someone can have zero points and minds his own business ... cant include him as someone who acts like an ass by looking at the score..hey i have 150 points im still going to be looked at as an ass... im going to up your score nitto because your a good sport

nitto12ss
04-06-2009, 08:52 PM
I know what you are saying and I agree that the system is tainted when you have the power to add to your personal reputation. For now though that is all we can do to put this clown in his place.
Also, I think you can get negative reputation points, so just because this j-hole is without a reputation score dose not mean he has nothing to lose.
One thing we can all agree on is that this site has no use for people who just want to cause problems.

Ps. thanks for the rep points, you had me worried there for a second.

BuellPartsGuy
04-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Well you been gone for months! I'm sure Jeremy thought you fell off a cliff. How life without a buell?

I have been here. I have just been lurking in the back alleys...lol I mainly just watch my section for questions and part number requests. I have seen enough tire, exahust, race ecm, and tuning questions to fill my quota.... lol :D

maybebuell
04-06-2009, 09:04 PM
another thing also not that anyone is a baby sitter her or should but....some times people come on strong like an ass but after a hello or some small talk ..people realize where all in that same boat ,and talking to people not just a computer..i say give him a chance or ignore him..eather way who cares its up to him friendship or being ignored....he wont last as long as me thats for sure lol

buellxb
04-07-2009, 01:51 AM
@BPG - No one's mod status has been taken away. If you don't have mod status it must be some kind of error. All my mods are the **** and I have no reason to think otherwise. I will try to get this looked at ASAP! ;)[up]

BuellPartsGuy
04-07-2009, 02:10 AM
I figured something was amiss when I saw that LeFox had lost his too.... No problem man....[up]

maybebuell
04-07-2009, 02:34 AM
just dont lose your virginity

JOEL9
04-07-2009, 02:54 AM
has anybody had the problem of their BUELL making a funny noise when.... oh sorry! wrong forum (nuff said)[down]

FIDOSOL
04-07-2009, 12:07 PM
No problems with my BUELL ever..couple quirks maybe, but that's just part of the fun.

bitter rod
04-08-2009, 05:17 PM
has anybody had the problem of their BUELL making a funny noise when.... oh sorry! wrong forum (nuff said)

I get it...but sometimes these things need to be addresssed. Sorry.