PDA

View Full Version : Buellxb.com shop notice, please read

buellxb
05-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks for all the orders! I want to be very honest with all the members and shoppers. Orders may take five to ten business days to ship. Custom seats are made to order and may take up to on month to ship.

I am working with an authorized Buell dealer to provide you with more parts and hopefull faster shipping times. As with most dealers, they do not stock all Buell parts and this can cause some delay. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any issues with your orders

I'm aslo working with aftermarket suppliers to provide more parts, better prices, and faster shipping times with your continued support.[up]

buellxb
07-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Updates! I just added translucent body parts to the shop and some new blue wheels. A deal has been made and I will be inventorying most Buell parts within the next couple weeks for faster shipping. We're also working out some great deals on Jardine pipes, steering stabilizers, K&N filters and some other cool aftermarket parts, so check back over the next month or so for some killer deals combined with faster shipping and more products. As always I appreciate all feedback, positive, negative or constructive. Just shoot me a message through the contact form.

I'm also looking to hire a new tech to assist the lovely Jasmine answer technical questions and help ship parts. If anyone lives around Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville or Westfield Indiana and is looking for a job, shoot me an email.

buellxb
07-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Some members have been having problems with the checkout on the Buell parts shop. I have tried to re-create the error with test accounts and everything seems to work. If anyone is having this problem I would be interested to know the following...

What browser are you using? IE6, IE7, Firefox, etc?

Describe the problem.

Try clearing your temporary internet files and/or cache and see if this fixes the issue.