PDA

View Full Version : 12r 9 r swap

Alex Knickerbocker
08-19-2014, 02:43 AM
Hey guys , does anyone know if the swingarm from a 2007 xb9r work on a 07 12r?

UMDterp13
08-19-2014, 02:47 AM
Yes anything 06+ will work

go cytocis
08-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Yes anything 06+ will workAs long as you're not referring to the X, XT, TT, or Ss, which would require a bunch of other mods to make their longer swing arms fit an R.

go cytocis
08-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Alex, buddy, I'm not meaning to sound rude but I've noticed that since you've been on here, you've started a new thread for every seemingly random, & often contradictory, thought that's popped into your head.

- You've wanted to put a Cg front end on, and now an 1125r front end.

- You've wanted to swap swing arms, & at one time swap the entire frame & swing arm assembly.

- You've wanted "more power" without giving us any guidance on why, where, or what for.

- You've asked us when your local track days are without even letting us know where you live.

- You've asked for advice on riding helmets & boots without providing any info on what climate you live in or how you ride.

Composing your thoughts before starting a thread will be helpful for all involved.

Most of your questions have already been discussed extensively. Searching first will probably give you most of the information you're looking for, & it will avoid wasting other member's time providing you with info you're not even going to use.

I like your enthusiasm & inquisitiveness, but please also try to be respectful.