PDA

View Full Version : FS- 1125 clubman bars with lines

Macbuell
10-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Bars have shorter cables/hydro lines. Missing the throttle grip, has the left hand grip. Perfect never used condition. PM me an offer.

Loki
10-24-2014, 02:48 AM
Hey Mac, I would love having a spare. But I dont know what to offer since im trying to buy a house. PM what you would take for them.

Macbuell
10-24-2014, 08:34 AM
Shoot, I don't have any idea where to start. Loki, willing to pay $65 shipped? Anyone willing to pay more shipped for a set of stock CR bars with lines?

Loki
10-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Yes. I am. I can paypal you now.

Buell77
10-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Hell yea ill pay for it :D

Timeless
10-26-2014, 01:46 AM
That's a friggin deal and a half.

Macbuell
10-26-2014, 08:31 PM
Accepting offers in $10 increments since neither of us had a clue where to start. If you are not willing to go all the way to $75, don't bid. No nickle and dime.

Just took this pic

http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/3414_20141026143119_L.jpg

Sold my bike for less than I had hoped, tying to make some of the $ back.

Loki
10-26-2014, 09:28 PM
So you are going back on our deal?

Macbuell
10-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Thought you might react in such a way, however- backing out? It never was a done "deal". Read my second post. This was always an auction, beginning at $65.

Loki, willing to pay $65 shipped?Â* Anyone willing to pay more shipped for a set ofÂ* stock CR bars with lines?

mrlogix
10-27-2014, 10:45 PM
and 'LET THE GAMES BEGIN'. LOL

Loki
10-27-2014, 11:02 PM
No, I get it. You're just that guy, noted.

Macbuell
10-28-2014, 12:35 PM
Without an idea what something is worth, which we both agreed we did not, the best thing to do is let the market decide. You are buying a house, money is tight. I am just trying to get back a little of what I am losing on the sale of my bike.

It is not my fault, and I am not "that guy" just because you perceived something for what it wasn't. You made a poor assumption.

Had you not blown this out of proportion or made this anything but a business deal they would have likely been shipped to you for $65 by now since nobody else has offered anything. Your personal comment means bars and lines are going on Ebay, I don't play games, and this is over.

Loki
10-29-2014, 02:42 AM
No gain, no loss.

But You asked if $65 was do-able for me, I responded and said yes and that I can paypal you the money now. You then came back and then stated to everyone that they can have it for $10 more and to begin bidding.

This isnt ebay, If you throw a price out there that you were obviously comfortable with and the buyer agrees to that. You should honor that, not throw it back into their face and try to get others to bid on it. That makes you that guy.

Not thats its a personal insult to be that guy, its just the way things go. You wouldnt like it if you call someone ask both of you agree to buy a car for a certain price and you go to pick it up only to find out the seller sold it to someone else for 100$ more would you?

You've been on here a long time just like me, I just figured you wouldve been more willing to work with a fellow brother. This isnt blown out of proportion, just me understanding what kind of interaction happened here.

Again, No gain, no lose.

My housing offer will be closing in Dec btw, so ill be fine on money.