PDA

View Full Version : WTB NEW BUELLER NEEDS A NEW FOOTPEG.

ndbueller
03-24-2015, 04:57 PM
Hey guys,

New bueller/rider here.

I bought an 07 xb12s last September as an early birthday gift to myself. This is my first bike and I love it except for one part. I bought it with two different foot pegs on it. The left peg has a 1in. drop and the right peg is stock height with no spring.

I was told from the previous owner that a buddy was given a bunch of spare parts with his xb and just had one left drop peg. He wanted to try it out, so as a joke took off the right peg of his bike and swapped it with the stock and no spring. Obviously it's not a huge deal having one foot an inch higher, but everytime you put your foot up it flips up leaving you fumbling for a place for your right foot on take off. Anyways that day on the run his buddy dropped the bike doing 85 on the right side and the peg was trashed.

Now, I can't seem to find a right peg with a 1 inch drop (I'm 6'2 and need the drop) with out having to buy a pair. I'm kinda gettin tired of bitchin n swearin every time I take off because that damn thing flips up.

Do any of you guys have a right side 1 inch drop peg that looks like the stock I can buy?

Thanks!

AZmidget91
03-24-2015, 05:06 PM
I just broke a left peg the other day and bought aftermarket ones. I can send you my right peg, $15 shipped?

ndbueller
03-24-2015, 06:31 PM
PM sent!