PDA

View Full Version : Lack of power, decceleration pops, dead zones... HELP

mathgau
05-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Hi, I'm new here but I did a lot of search and can't find anything that helps me.

I bought a month ago a XB12S 2008 with Jardine exhaust and I have a lot of decceleration pops, lack of power and dead zones.

I thought it would be the stock ecm map that will cause that (because of the exhaust maybe?). I bought the ecmspy cable and downloaded tunerpro.

I can't find the race map (.bin) to put in the ecm and I was wondering if any of you can share it with me?

NorCalXB12Ss
09-17-2015, 01:27 AM
I'll see if I can find my set of Race Maps...I suggest repacking the exhaust if the exhaust has more than a few thousand miles on it, plus the Jardine Quiet Plug really helps the bike quiet down and reduces the pops...but doing a Race Map update should help.

Also think about replacing the intake seals if they are original. I have a set of the upgraded Blue silicone ones I would mail you for free if you want...but the actual process of removing and installing is a real pain, but well worth it...the stock black rubber ones fail very regularly...

You might just need a TPS reset too...