PDA

View Full Version : XB12 forks and triple

hobby10k
07-17-2015, 07:06 PM
These are still on my bike, I am looking for anyone that will be interested in them once I get them off my bike. I bought a set of Low forks and I'm going to take them to the shop and have them rebuilt before I put them on, so It may be a little bit before I get these off my bike.

the scoop: they have 4800 miles on them, have about 200 miles on fresh seals (installed at local bike shop) selling both forks and triple tree. they are straight good working shocks.

pantstain
07-21-2015, 07:38 PM
How much u want for the upper triple tree clamp? Doing a conversion to lightning handlebars...

AZmidget91
07-21-2015, 08:04 PM
How much do you want for everything but the upper triple?

AZmidget91
07-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Also, where are you located?

hobby10k
07-23-2015, 09:10 PM
I need to figure out how to turn my notifications on so I know when someone responds to my thread.

I am keeping the upper triple..

I plan on researching a little when I get them off and ready to sell on a specific price, not sure what a fair price for this set up would be yet. I still don't have them off the bike, I haven't had a chance to make it to the bike shop to rebuild my new forks i got yet. the shop is an hour away. hopefully ill make it there soon.

pantstain
07-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Ok on the upper. ..and if u figure out the notifications thing let me know lol. Still getting used to the new forum design

AZmidget91
07-24-2015, 02:47 PM
To automatically subscribe to everything you post:
Settings>General Settings>Default Thread Subscription Mode:Instantly, using email

To only subscribe to posts you want notifications on:
"Go Advanced" or actually click "+Reply to Thread" then scroll down and check the box "Subscribe to this thread and notify me of changes:" and select "Instantly, using email"