PDA

View Full Version : Why Buells Don't Sell

mrdozer2you
06-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Ok, from my experiences here in Detroit this is basically what I have come up with.

1. Buells are sold specifically through Harley Dealerships. Most dealers that I have been to, the sales people know little to nothing about them. You ask and they point and say "They're over there"

solution

2Evil4U
06-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Baton Rouge HD can't keep them in stock. They finally got another Uly last week. They had an STT that just went and there was a 12S that I'd never seen when I stopped by last night. The Rs that had been there a month ago were also gone. The only one they don't seem to sell many of is the blast.

crashbuell
06-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Here in Kalamazoo, MI they sell at a pretty steady rate. The dealer that sells them is Perry H/D, and although they sell a bunch of 'em, I never see them out riding around. Maybe they have people who come in from neighboring towns to buy....dunno.[confused]

mrdozer2you
06-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Sorry I was disconnected while writing, please see the new post. Same title

chadxb12r
06-15-2007, 02:24 PM
hammond harley in LA , dosent seem to sell many of them , like dozer said , they dont seem to know that much about them , ive learned more about the bikes here then i could learn at the dealer

mrdozer2you
06-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Dont reply to this one I screwed up!!!!!!!