PDA

View Full Version : WTB: XB side stand

brijesh600
05-16-2009, 02:19 AM
my kick stand on the 2003 XB9s is busted and i am trying to figure out if the Xb9s and XB12S stands are the same. also if they used the same stand on the S's and R's ,
theP/N for my rear stand is,
L0152.02A8 - BRACKET ASSEMBLY
L0167.02A8A SIDESTAND LEG ASSEMBLY
L0174.02A8 PIVOT BOLT, SIDE STAND

Y0800.02A8 SWITCH SIDE STAND

So if any of you have the P/N of your own side stand assembly please compare and let me know
thanks if any one has one that they want to sell please e-mail me at brijeshjagan@hotmail.com

jakexb12r
05-27-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey, i was reading the location post and i cant believe i found someone else from wichita ks! I work at Alefs HD so if you ever need anythink come down and talk to me. Im often referred to as the "buell guy" but just ask for Jake.

brijesh600
05-28-2009, 08:25 PM
HI Jake,
You probably wont like this, but i have had some bad experiences with the service dept at Alefs, i just hope that you werent part of it! Since then i have been hauling my bike to Lawrence to have the bike looked at. Please dont take it personally!
But i have had good service from the parts dept and i will continue to buy my parts from there! I will defnitely get in touch when i come in there some time!

jakexb12r
05-31-2009, 07:18 PM
I’m sorry to hear that, but thank you for your honesty. I will pass that along so hopefully future experiences will be more pleasant. Trust me; I am not happy to hear that because being a Buell owner myself I want to make sure that all Buell owners that come into this store are treated right. I hope you give us the opportunity to make it right to you in the future!
~Jake~

brijesh600
06-01-2009, 05:31 PM
I will defntely ask for you the next time i stop by Alef's. I actually had called alefs last week right at closing time to find out how much oil i had to put in the transmission, and the service dept was closed for the day, so i asked for you, but it seemed like the person at the parts dept didnt know of you (i asked for Jake!)
I will swingby and meet up with you the next time i am out there!