PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with a Corbin seat for a Firebolt?

3rd_times_acharm
02-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Did a long ride last year with the stock seat on my firebolt and found out my rear doesn't have that much cushin' for that much pushin'. So I have been looking at ordering a Corbin seat this year or find a Saddleman or other similar seat on Ebay, etc. I just wanted to know if its worth it to buy a better seat.

vicenzajay
02-12-2016, 11:31 PM
I have one....after six months - and two sets of brackets from corbin, I *still* can't fit the seat on the bike.

Not trying to discourage you from buying one....I'm just very frustrated at having spent that much for a saddle that is turning into a major pain in the a$$ to fit on the motorcycle.

wickedchop
02-13-2016, 12:29 AM
I have what I believe they call a comfort seat on one of my bolts, it has the Buell logo embroidered on it. It is an amazing seat compared to the stock one on my other bolt.

Cooter
02-13-2016, 04:08 PM
I used to have a Saddlemen and loved it for the longer rides. It fit really well and stopped the taint-heater too:D I think it's totally worth the investment.

3rd_times_acharm
02-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Awesome and thanks guys. I have some time to look for a deal so i appreciate your inputs.

rchuff
02-14-2016, 12:11 PM
I believe the seat wicked has with the logo is the one off the 1125 it is a great seat and fits on the firebolts. You can find them from time to time on fleabay well worth the money . just my 2 cents.