PDA

View Full Version : NOS 1125 Stator and Stator Cover

Mope
03-10-2016, 03:36 PM
As I get ready for spring and buying/selling/trading parts for 2016 maintenance and mods, I remembered I've got this set in a box. If anyone is in need of either I can pull them out and get pictures.

Oh, I also have a New/Take Off FULL set of black CR plastics. These were from a Ronin bike.

Open to offers......I know it's easier when I post prices; I'll try to do so by this weekend. There's just **** stacked all over!

imBlasted
03-12-2016, 11:55 AM
I saw your post too late. I already bought a stator from Ricks. Do you have a drilled EBR rotor? Or just the stator cover?

Mope
03-12-2016, 02:04 PM
No rotor; I wish I would have picked up an extra EDM rotor or two back in the core exchange days. Always thought I'd run across someone selling an 1125 on the cheap with a blown charging system and I could flip it for a few bucks...........never found that unicorn :)

If anyone else is in need, it's sitting here on my desk!

mrlogix
03-12-2016, 02:11 PM
someone is posting on BadWeb looking for one. I posted a link to this thread for you.

Mope
03-17-2016, 05:22 AM
I saw that......thanks for looking out buddy!
Updated with pictures. There is a small nick (storage) on the cover which I've tried to capture. Pretty minimal, but I wanted to try to show it.

I know I owe a couple quotes for shipping the CR plastics. Life's been busy - I'm hoping to get it all boxed and weighed this weekend, but I'll send info asap.