PDA

View Full Version : Need tuning help !!

beullfan1
04-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi all, I need some tuning help. I've got a guy who owns a performance shop with a dyno that is trying to tune my 06 9r. He is having problems with tuner pro. He downloaded all the drivers and .bins and whatever else was needed. (please excuse my lack of knowledge on the computer stuff) when he opens tuner pro and true to open the file for my bike it won't load or come up. Its also giving him some kind of error message. Does anybody have a better link or knowledge of where to get working versions of all this? This is the only person in the Houston area that's willing to do it. He is very interested in tuning my bike because it's so different. (he mostly tunes and builds ninjas and busa's) but like I said he is having trouble with the software. Any and all help or suggestions is very much appreciated. Thanks,brian

ReadyXB
04-03-2016, 04:26 PM
If you can get the actual error message and more details on what exactly wouldn't load, we can probably help. Also, what xdf and adx is he using and from where did he download them?

beullfan1
04-03-2016, 04:40 PM
I will find out and send him the link. Thanks

AZmidget91
04-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Give him this setup manual

http://xoptiinside.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/Using_Tunerpro_RT.15590439.pdf

From there, all the xdf and adx are listed on Xoptiinside.com use the v5 version for your firmware.

Also, if you are using a Buelltooth module, it won't work consistently. You need to use a cable, or my Bluetooth, there is some key information for using Bluetooth that Michael Cobb from Xopti and I worked towards that is needed, that Buelltooth doesn't support.

If all that is checked, and TunerPro connects to the bike, but you can't get it to run in the datalogging side, you first need to release emulation first. If you are connected on the datalog side, but getting errors, you need to adjust the payload in the ADX.

AZmidget91
04-03-2016, 05:04 PM
You can reach me quickly through my Facebook page if you need more help.

Facebook.com/BuellBluetooth

beullfan1
04-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Thank you very much