PDA

View Full Version : Order your new EBR on-line!

Hughlysses
06-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Check out the updates at www.erikbuellracing.com. You pick your model, pick the color, and put down a $500 deposit on-line. They build the bike and ship it to your closest dealer. When it arrives, you go in, pay the balance, and pick the bike up. Pretty cool, eh?

AZmidget91
06-09-2016, 05:33 PM
OR, you could support the dealers, who took the gamble of offering EBR, who still has bikes in their showroom, and go straight to the dealer

Hughlysses
06-09-2016, 09:24 PM
^ Yep, that's certainly something to consider, and in the long run that helps EBR too. But if you've got your heart set on a new bike with a factory warranty, this is a pretty cool deal.

GregoXB
06-09-2016, 09:35 PM
I believe the paperwork needs to be done by your local dealer though, so they will still be involved in the sale of the bike.

Hughlysses
06-09-2016, 09:51 PM
I believe the paperwork needs to be done by your local dealer though, so they will still be involved in the sale of the bike.

Yes, the page specifically says you put down a deposit, EBR builds the bike and ships it to your nearest dealer, you have to go there and pay the balance and pick up the bike. It avoids the dealer having to cough up the money for the bike before you buy it. I'd think this would help them rebuild their dealer network as it takes a lot of the investment and risk out of handling EBR.

loose1
06-09-2016, 10:33 PM
All the bikes currently at the factory are sold and they aren't building any for stock.

Matt