PDA

View Full Version : translucent airbox and ferrings

steelrzrv85
06-22-2007, 11:51 AM
hi everyone i'm new to the buell community but pretty stoked to finally get in. i recently bought a 2005 buell lightning xb12scg and i am saddened to say it is waiting for me in the states for the next three months until i return from iraq. i hate iraq now more than ever needless to say haha. but i was wondering how and where can i find the translucent orange or red airbox cover and everything else those colors to replace mine. mine are blue and i'm not too fond of it honestly. anyone know? and how much it would cost?

DruAdams
06-22-2007, 01:31 PM
your HD/Buell dealer should be able to order you whatever you want. Check the AAFES HD dealer and see if they can get you a deal on whatever parts you want. and have them drop shipped to your house or local dealer.
Stay Safe and thanks for serving

cmiller1
06-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Good luck out there...
Come home safe and then ride dangerously.
;)

hottoddy69
06-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Hey Steel, I felt your pain, I got back from Balad late last year. I did the $15K tax-free enlistment bonus while in country. I proceeded to purchase my XB12R, had to wait to ride it.......argh! Well worth the wait buddy.

congersCG
06-22-2007, 06:23 PM
Ive' been out now for quite a few years now, and am loving riding my buell. I just wanted to say thank you for all your doing. Come home safe and tear the roads up!

Snakedriver
06-29-2007, 01:24 AM
Hey Brother,

Ill be home in 30 days or so. Im at Spicher, how about you?

Are you looking for just the solid red plastics? I have a set. Also check all the Buell forums. There are about 4 of them. Just google it.

Leo

ctrucky
02-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Give e-bay a shot, lately there has been a couple guys on there parting out entire bikes.
I was over there for the campaign in 93, serving the NAVY!! I know it isnt the same as you guys over on the ground, but I am still VERY proud to have served!! Good luck over there, stay safe, and come on back home soon!! Thanks for all you guys are doing!!!