PDA

View Full Version : Thinning out parts inventory-some new-some lightly used-make offers please

user_deleted
01-28-2017, 08:00 AM
thinning out new and used parts inventory of things i either never used or never will. my inbox fills up quickly so PLEASE use the email address. i rarely sell this stuff off so am clueless on fair market values. make reasonable offers and the parts are yours. payment: paypal "gift to friends/family".....personal check...local pick-up also fine. shipping either USPS or fed-ex...whatever is cheapest or your preference. i ship worldwide. will supply pics on request. thanks much. regards, john
PARTS FOR SALE LIST:
1-pair of flawless like-new stock lollipop mirrors. all hardware included....ball & socket joints perfect.
2-pair of flawless like-new Aprilia stock mirrors. all hardware included. direct and extremely popular direct bolt-on replacement for the stock lightning/ulysses mirrors. ball & socket joints perfect.
3-XB12 stock muffler-like new and flawless but could use light dusting of bar-b-q grill paint to make perfect. IEV system flawless.....OR....stock XB12 muffler with very very very light scrape on the very bottom. IEV system flawless. will sell one but NOT both.
4-stock lower cowling with all mounting hardware. hardware is custom and pretty cool looking. high gloss black and flawless condition.
5-complete XB-SCG coil-over shock assembly INCLUDING pressure supply line and damper reservoir unit. flawless....rare....NO MOUNTING HARDWARE...use your stock stuff. ideal for those wishing to lower their stock XB. this is the "yellow-spring" SCG model.
6-NIB OEM NOS 2008-2010 IAC(idle air control) factory module. discontinued by H-D/Buell. NEW IN BOX. have 2.
SCOOTERTRASH196@YAHOO.COM

njloco
01-28-2017, 03:24 PM
I tried sending you an e - mail but I don't know if it went through, please let me know if it did.
I'd be interested in the Aprilia mirrors and take 2nd place on the cowling/chin fairing.
You know the story on the SS, I might need a SCG shock but won't know until I get the bike. I'll check back with you then to see if you still have any.

Simplymichaeljr
01-28-2017, 09:00 PM
Email sent for scg shock. Thanks

user_deleted
01-30-2017, 03:17 AM
UPDATE:
lower cowling/chin fairing SOLD
aprilia mirrors SOLD
XB12 muffler still available
SCG complete shock/reservoir/line still available
stock mirrors still available
FREE...just pay freight....stock right side scoop with super sexy LED lights installed. get it out of here!. just pay freight.

njloco
01-30-2017, 08:02 PM
I could use that right side air scoop for the new 12ss.

Thanks

jl551c
01-30-2017, 09:16 PM
I'll take those Aprillia mirrors!

njloco
01-30-2017, 10:03 PM
Your too late buddy, there already on there way to me.

user_deleted
01-31-2017, 01:01 AM
I could use that right side air scoop for the new 12ss.

Thanks

i'll send it along kenny. add $4 to the check you're sending me for the increased freight and box size please. thanks much

njloco
01-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Sorry, Too late, that $ went out yesterday before I saw the air scoop listed, don't worry though, we'll work it out.

user_deleted
01-31-2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks John! :up::up:

my pleasure dave. on the way. email sent with shipping info.
STILL AVAILABLE:
pair of factory mirrors
NOS OEM IAC unit.....now listed NLA with H-D/Buell
mint flawless XB12 mufflers....quantity 2 available
set of like new Marcel driving lights. over $600 for the complete kit as new...selling for junk price. get 'em out of here.

njloco
02-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Received the mirrors and scoop yesterday, everything is good. I'll make it even with you next order.

Thanks John

Camp762
03-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Let me in on the junk pricing on the driving lights, if I may be able to afford at a poor mans budget. Thanks.

jaimz
04-04-2017, 11:17 AM
would you mind PM'ing me the cost to ship a muffler to me at 43130. thanks

user_deleted
04-04-2017, 11:27 AM
would you mind PM'ing me the cost to ship a muffler to me at 43130. thanks
prefer USPS or fed-ex? fed-ex cheaper. let me know and will get you cost.

BuellXB9R-GS
11-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Howdy. Got any turn signals for my '05 XB9R Firebolt? Geo:)