PDA

View Full Version : EBR vs GSXR... what a race

BambamXB12r
06-26-2017, 04:30 PM
https://youtu.be/hQirRe48S-E
Not sure if this has been posted before but thought you guys would enjoy. It's a great race.

wickedchop
06-27-2017, 12:15 AM
Mike thanks for posting that, I've watched that video before about a 1000 times..lol. Danny Eslick won Erik an AMA title on the 1125 here at my home track NJMP.

Cooter
06-27-2017, 06:44 AM
Daaaayyyyyymmmmmm!!!! Super fun to watch. Thanks for posting that BamBam!
Those guys we sliding all over the place, crossed up and diving so deep in those corners I was yelling at my computer;)

lancruza
06-27-2017, 09:18 AM
Heck YEAH!! Thanks for posting this. GREAT riding and racing.

wickedchop
06-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Sadly as talented as Danny is he is no longer allowed to race AMA or MOTOAMERICA. He was drunk and acting like an asshole in Daytona, pushed a 51yr old woman to the ground and proceeded to assault law enforcement officers. So he got what he deserved. Like the AMA said, racing in it's organization is a privelage and not a right!

Cooter
06-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Wow, didn't know that. But if it's true, I'd have to agree with the outcome. I'm amazed people don't think they'll be responsible for their actions anymore. Hello? Maturity? are you there? Haha

rchuff
06-27-2017, 07:13 PM
What a shame and a waste of a talent to act like that.

oh9bolt
06-27-2017, 08:11 PM
Danny Eslick is racing again in Motoamerica, he rides the TOBC GSXR in the Superstock 1000 class. He was suspended from racing in the 2016 Daytona 200.

HighwayHum72
06-27-2017, 08:58 PM
still a prick tho.

wickedchop
06-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Well everyone deserves a second chance (except rapists and child molesters), let's hope he learned his lesson a made a change. Glad he is back on a machine and racing again. Danny has an amazing talent, nothing against the 1125, I think it's a great machine. Was it a championship winning machine? Hardly, but Danny turned it into just that in a sea of race proven Jap platforms with his raw talent. The 1190 I believe had what it took to be one of the greats but hardly anyone would get behind it in terms of money besides Splitlath and they did an awesome job. Again, hopefully the kid learned his lesson the hard way like a lot of us had to.......

MakingPAIN
07-03-2017, 12:58 AM

HMP
07-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Well everyone deserves a second chance (except rapists and child molesters), let's hope he learned his lesson a made a change. Glad he is back on a machine and racing again. Danny has an amazing talent, nothing against the 1125, I think it's a great machine. Was it a championship winning machine? Hardly, but Danny turned it into just that in a sea of race proven Jap platforms with his raw talent. The 1190 I believe had what it took to be one of the greats but hardly anyone would get behind it in terms of money besides Splitlath and they did an awesome job. Again, hopefully the kid learned his lesson the hard way like a lot of us had to.......

I agree about the 1125R (I have two, I am biased but also a realist!)
Danny rode it like no one else, made it do what other riders couldnt. Look at the other folks campaigning them at the time in AMA - no one was winning races like him, typically 7-10th place

He could ride the snot out of that Buell
May was good, but still not as talented as Eslick