PDA

View Full Version : need parts to convert Uly tail to SS tail

RomanG
03-28-2018, 12:17 AM
Hi, looking for an SS undertail that I can pair with XB12S 'fender eliminator tail light'.
If SS rails can be included, even better.
I want to convert my Ulysses tail to an SS tail so I can use a TT seat.
Thanks in advance.
Roman

oh9bolt
03-28-2018, 12:52 AM
Ss rails are the same as Uly rails, all you need is the Ss undertray and any Lightning tail light housing

Undertray

https://shop.newcastlehd.com/part/m00071an

Lightning Fender Eliminator if you want one credit and plug and play.

https://dieselmoto.com/collections/xb/products/xb-s-fender-eliminator

ZDude
03-28-2018, 02:17 AM
RomanG, what are your plans for you Ulyssys tail, undertail and seat? I have a 2009 SS and would like to convert to Uly tail,seat and undertail.

RomanG
03-28-2018, 05:00 PM
RomanG, what are your plans for you Ulyssys tail, undertail and seat? I have a 2009 SS and would like to convert to Uly tail,seat and undertail.

Thanks for the input, guys.

Once I have switched the tail, I can part with the Uly parts.
Let's talk in a couple weeks.

ZDude
03-28-2018, 05:43 PM
Let me know when your ready to part with items, unless you are up for some trading to complete your project. I do have a complete SS that has parts in excellent condition dude.

ZDude
04-24-2018, 01:12 PM
Still looking for a few parts to finish my project. I have the tail, seat, back-rest and lic.plate fender. I need the trunk pan, battery box and seat latch bracket. Anybody have these items. I can get the trunk pan new from NewCastle HarleyDavidson but the battery box and latch bracket are not in their inventory. Before I order the trunk pan, I thought i'd give this a shot. Anybody have these items?

ZDude
04-24-2018, 04:57 PM
I found a trunk pan at New Castle Harley-Davidson so now I need the battery box and latch bracket to finish this project, anybody have one or both of these items? This is for Ulyssys parts.

ZDude
04-25-2018, 06:59 PM
Found th, e parts I neededso I'm good on everything, now just find time to put it together and I'll have the Lightning/Uly hybred.