PDA

View Full Version : ecmspy no longer available? can you help?

phplemel
06-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Am a newby to the group. As a proud new owner of an 06 Uly. Love it but has a lot of the off idle quirks discused here. LIve WAY up north (Whitehorse Yukon) so by necessity do most of my own service. Looks like I could solve a lot of issues with ecmspy, but it's no longer downloadable. Is there a commerical program avaialable or could one of you help out? It was "freeware" so technically someone could "give" me copy.Help pat@icyclesport.com

Buell_Cru
06-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Frankfurt, June 2009
After almost four years of development the developers decided to shut down the ECMSpy project. Various reasons led to this decision, including the increasing drain on the developers' time. Exploring the ECM and learning how it works has been lots of fun, very informative and allowed us to better understand how it works and where some of the commonly known flaws lie.

It's my heart's desire to thank all contributors, translators, information-diggers for their much appreciated help. Without your support this project would not have been possible.

Gunter

BUMMER[smirk]

Stevenc150
06-29-2009, 03:02 AM
- Email sent. You'll need a cable once you get the program to hook up to your bike's ecm. You can get the cables off of Xoptiinside.com or sometimes on Ebay.

PigFe
10-04-2009, 03:52 PM
I purchased a complete cable from BATTS racing online. Too bad about EMCSpy. You will also need a USB driver called "CDM 2.04.06 WHQL Certified USB Driver". There's a program by Phil Tobin called Megalog Viewer to read your engine performance recorded with EMCSpy.

RT Performance
10-04-2009, 09:59 PM
motomadness.com sells the ecm spy cable and the program on cd for less than ebay where i got mine.
i think it is to big to email but last i checked you coud dl the drivers ans mega log

edipis
10-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I have a few cables with all the files you will need. $46 shipping included in the US.

chadlikness@gmail.com

edipis
10-05-2009, 01:06 AM
oh, and i will send what i have for race maps as well. you can turn your stock ecm into a race ecm.

ches
05-16-2010, 02:53 AM
I GOT ONE FOR MY ULY FROM MOTO MADNESS $54 CHEAP YOU JUST GOTTA KNIW A LITTLE ABOUT COMPUTERS I NEEDED HELP BUT WORKS GOODnull

mumblyjoe
06-30-2010, 09:46 PM
Files are available on some torrent sites as well. Seems like some folks want to keep it alive.

I grabbed a cable from ASB.

Red93stang
07-01-2010, 06:02 AM
+1 on the torrent sites. I have seen it there as well.